Here comes the XFL again.....

we NEED a new league,screw the corrupt NFL cartel. get a league of owners who care about history and tradition and put THAT first over some BS fancy state of the art stadium that these corrupt mother fuckers put priority over. and a league that doesnt give a certain team all the calls all the time and the opponents never get them.

tired of that bullshit. thats why i say COLLEGEBALL all the way. at least THEY wont up and and leave for another city,they will always be in the same city and state all the time.:thup:

Hopefully the XFL will follow their lead.

I'd watch college ball if you ever really knew who was best.

Anyone going to watch?
I know I will because we have a team in Houston,for the cities without a team I can see them tuning out.
They supposedly put a lot more thought into it this time around. The last time the teams only had a month to play together before the season kicked off. A complete recipe for disaster.
And with the increased dissatisfaction around the country with the NFL they couldnt be bringing it in at a better time.

We'll see I guess. It has to be better than arena football.
Joxit

They need a set of minor leagues to replace college football; spectator sports have no place in any educational institution.

I'll have to
Sports teach valuable life lessons and allow many students a chance to go to college who otherwise wouldnt be able to.

Keep Insulting Intelligence and You Will Suffer Its Revenge

Those jocks have no more right to be given a place in the classroom than academic scholarship students should be given a position on the football team.

Anyone going to watch?
I know I will because we have a team in Houston,for the cities without a team I can see them tuning out.
They supposedly put a lot more thought into it this time around. The last time the teams only had a month to play together before the season kicked off. A complete recipe for disaster.
And with the increased dissatisfaction around the country with the NFL they couldnt be bringing it in at a better time.

Joxit

They need a set of minor leagues to replace college football; spectator sports have no place in any educational institution.

I'll have to
Sports teach valuable life lessons and allow many students a chance to go to college who otherwise wouldnt be able to.

Those jocks have no more right to be given a place in the classroom than academic scholarship students should be given a position on the football team.

Like I said...it gives those who otherwise wouldnt be able to attend college a chance to do so.

Anyone going to watch?

Joxit

I'll have to
High IQs Have the Ability to Sabotage the Teams,and So They Must Do That

We don't need college graduates whose only talent is playing sports. If you're referring to the fact that some jocks' parents can't afford it, even then the smart kids should be given all those income-based scholarships instead. All of us are totally dependent on having only the smartest kids go to college; no other talent should be considered for admisssion. You're really being generic with this opportunity for everybody instead of only a few. Ironically, it's no different from saying that we should give more kids the opportunity to play college football.

Legacy admissions should also be abolished, or we should harass the Preppies mercilessly and driving that spoiled unAmerican scum into dropping out.

Anyone going to watch?

Joxit

I'll have to

We don't need college graduates whose only talent is playing sports. If you're referring to the fact that some jocks' parents can't afford it, even then the smart kids should be given all those income-based scholarships instead. All of us are totally dependent on having only the smartest kids go to college; no other talent should be considered for admisssion. You're really being generic with this opportunity for everybody instead of only a few. Ironically, it's no different from saying that we should give more kids the opportunity to play college football.

Legacy admissions should also be abolished, or we should harass the Preppies mercilessly and driving that spoiled unAmerican scum into dropping out.

Volleyball,baseball,wrestling,swimming,softball...etc.
It gives those kids without the money a chance to attend college.
Those who cant play sports should buckle down on their grades and get academic scholarships......or possibly get a job.

Playing sports builds character and school spirit.
If you dont like it thats your business.

Anyone going to watch?

Joxit

I'll have to

Volleyball,baseball,wrestling,swimming,softball...etc.
It gives those kids without the money a chance to attend college.
Those who cant play sports should buckle down on their grades and get academic scholarships......or possibly get a job.

Playing sports builds character and school spirit.
If you dont like it thats your business.

Exactly!

Anyone going to watch?

Joxit

I'll have to

Most scholar-athletes outperform their non-athletic peers.

Anyone going to watch?

Joxit

Yes they do.

Forum List

Back