Here come the Fake Polls

The same day Joe Biden is inaugurated and how polls shoot through the roof, with the public closed to the event?? Does anyone believe this

That ain't "fake" at all. Rump literally never cracked 50% favorability in his entire term, not once. That's not much of a bar to hurdle.

Fer fuck's sake it's a GALLUP poll too.

And what in the fuck does "the public closed to the event [sic - I think you mean the opposite]" have to do with it anyway? Only live on-the-scene eyewitnesses to an event can have an opinion about it? What kind of shit is that?

EsN47M4XEAQSPmV

This isn't a poll but can speak volumes how Corrupt Joe will end up the lowest rated President in history.

Normally CNN's front page doesn't report on Biden. When they do it's no more than a handful of stories that are passive & positive, or only a negative reflection on Trump. Wait for it:D

Today Biden's name was planted on 97 stories, I say 97. All passive & positive or strictly a negative reflection on Trump :TH_WAY~113: Biden!

Biden has kept an optimistic and inclusive tone. What else could one do to lower tensions and political temperature? Not everyone will support him but he isn’t going out of his way to poke opponents in the eye.

Sure...

Obiden's favorability rating is thru the roof.
They asked them if they like Obiden.....and 97% of them said yes, .........they'd like to bash his head in for stealing the election.
So the pollsters called that a win.

Obiden's favorability rating is thru the roof.
They asked them if they like Obiden.....and 97% of them said yes, .........they'd like to bash his head in for stealing the election.
So the pollsters called that a win.
You’re really having a tough time. We’re here for ya.
C95106E9-E950-400B-93A1-476DF01E6EE2.png

Biden has kept an optimistic and inclusive tone. What else could one do to lower tensions and political temperature? Not everyone will support him but he isn’t going out of his way to poke opponents in the eye.

No. He's going out of way to screw the tax payers of America. I'm going to sit back and watch you left loons defend the jack ass. He's under the microscope now. Not Trump.

Hope you enjoy cause I sure as hell will.

No. He's going out of way to screw the tax payers of America. I'm going to sit back and watch you left loons defend the jack ass. He's under the microscope now. Not Trump.

Hope you enjoy cause I sure as hell will.
Well I have skin in the game. Only $400k and greater taxpayers see an increase. That’s a small lot of us. I appreciate your concern but it’s not going to bother my lifestyle.

Forum List

Back