Here are two simple things that we must understand...

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
18 U.S. Code Chapter 37 - ESPIONAGE AND CENSORSHIP

--AND--

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

• Banned
Seriously, should Obama, in front of the whole world, just throw her a pardon and destroy whatever is left of his credibility? Should he shut down the investigation before it plays out? Is the fix already in with Podesta's lawyer?

He will pardon her. It'll be his final F.U. before leaving office. He doesn't really care if the world knows he's a traitor to the U.S. He doesn't exactly try to hide it.

He will pardon her. It'll be his final F.U. before leaving office. He doesn't really care if the world knows he's a traitor to the U.S. He doesn't exactly try to hide it.

I fear you are correct. Obama hasn't hid his disdain for our country so why would it matter what Americans think of him? Muslim countries like him and maybe he'll move there after he vacates the White House. He has always seemed more concerned with pleasing Muslims than anything else. His foreign policy favored them at every turn. I think he cares more about what they think of him than of what Americans think. Anyone who harms the U.S. in any way is their hero.

I fear you are correct. Obama hasn't hid his disdain for our country so why would it matter what Americans think of him? Muslim countries like him and maybe he'll move there after he vacates the White House. He has always seemed more concerned with pleasing Muslims than anything else. His foreign policy favored them at every turn. I think he cares more about what they think of him than of what Americans think. Anyone who harms the U.S. in any way is their hero.

leftist_lens_obama_ben_garrison.jpg

Seriously, should Obama, in front of the whole world, just throw her a pardon and destroy whatever is left of his credibility? Should he shut down the investigation before it plays out? Is the fix already in with Podesta's lawyer?

Well, he can't pardon her before she's convicted ... If she wins .. it's a Constitutional Crisis for the country...

Last edited:

--AND--

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

When in the Navy I was in the PRP (personnel reliability program) with a secret clearance and the first page of my service jacket and medical jacket were red and had big black letters PRP.

Well, he can't pardon her before she's convicted ... If she wins .. it's a Constitutional Crisis for the country...

Not that he needs to or is going to but you can be issued a pardon whenver. Weinberger was pardoned without being charged.

You guys are really stupid.

Not that he needs to or is going to but you can be issued a pardon whenver. Weinberger was pardoned without being charged.

But you are the one voting for this shit. Funny, ey?

I'm voting for Ms. Clinton. Regularly cited as one of the most admired women in the nation/world. Exceptionally well qualified to run the nation.

Trump? The difference between him and a bucket of shit is one thing: The bucket.

Funny, ey?

I thought you were talking about Trump for a minute there, seeing as he's in the pocket of Putin, or Putin's in his pocket, or whatever the hell is going on, or not.

I'm voting for Ms. Clinton. Regularly cited as one of the most admired women in the nation/world. Exceptionally well qualified to run the nation.

Trump? The difference between him and a bucket of shit is one thing: The bucket.

Funny, ey?

Shill....no "eh" about it.

Funny, ey?
Yes, Hillary is an excellent choice to run this country. If you are the fucking mob

What, he can pre-pardon her for being a criminal on her multitudes of possible charges .. that should be an interesting read and go over quite well ... and FU imbecile that votes for a criminal and traitor that can't be trusted and you feel needs multiple pardons .. :laugh: ..

Last edited:
the

Funny, ey?
the average of 6 respected polls show a favorability rating for Clinton at 43.2%.

And you consider her one of the most admired women in the nation/world?

You must have a very low opinion of women.

Can he issue a pardon for someone who has yet to be charged? I don't think he can, maybe that's why charges haven't been brought yet. They may be waiting till he will no longer have the power to interfere.

What, he can pre-pardon her for being a criminal on her multitudes of possible charges .. that should be an interesting read and go over quite well ... and FU imbecile that votes for a criminal and traitor that can't be trusted and you feel needs multiple pardons .. :laugh: ..

“Not that he needs to or is going to but you can be issued a pardon whenver.”

She won’t need a pardon. You guys will need tissues; a lot of them.

the

Funny, ey?
the average of 6 respected polls show a favorability rating for Clinton at 43.2%.

And you consider her one of the most admired women in the nation/world?

You must have a very low opinion of women.

Just reporting the facts; She is regularly cited as one of the most respected women in the nation/world.

Can he issue a pardon for someone who has yet to be charged? I don't think he can, maybe that's why charges haven't been brought yet. They may be waiting till he will no longer have the power to interfere.

Bush I did it for Caspar Weinberger (or maybe it was Reagan).

Yeah, I hope he does. Being a queer will get him tossed off a building.

Forum List

Back