Here Are The Questions Asked By Lesley Stahl To Trump

Donald Trump was asked many questions. He had a hard time answering them.
Simple questions like "who do you want locked up?"
I guess he felt trapped and had to leave the interview. Hmmm.
Too tough for Trump to answer.

“You know, I didn’t want to have this kind of interview,” Stahl then said.

“Yes, you did. Yes you did,” Trump said. “Well, you brought up a bunch of subjects that were inappropriately brought up. They were inappropriately brought up. Right from the beginning. No your first question was, ‘This is going to be tough questions.’ Well–”

From that article:

“You want to lock up Obama?” Stahl asked.

“No, I don’t want to lock him up but he spied on my campaign,” Trump falsely claimed. “You know what that is? Do you know what they did? Do you know how horrible it is what they did? You don’t get it.”

All credibility from that source just got flushed down the toilet.
Got a link that says different?

Trump gets hammered with Q+A from corrupted fake news. Sounds like he put up with most of the 60 minutes, and finally said "oh get F'd" Good for him, if that snotty woman went too far.
Simple questions on topics concerning Trump's own words?
I have just begun listening to the posted vid.

Yes, typically, fake news does a great job of twisting his less than precise words. What I do know is that Trump stands in and takes the nastiest of questions, unlike wussy Biden. So if Trump walked out because of nastiness from this interview, then hell, I'm intrigued to see what happened. Not that it much matters. If Trump walks out? then it means Biden would have pissed his pants and cried after 3 minutes of it, if pressed in similar fashion.

Trump gets hammered with Q+A from corrupted fake news. Sounds like he put up with most of the 60 minutes, and finally said "oh get F'd" Good for him, if that snotty woman went too far.
Simple questions on topics concerning Trump's own words?
I have just begun listening to the posted vid.

Yes, typically, fake news does a great job of twisting his less than precise words. What I do know is that Trump stands in and takes the nastiest of questions, unlike wussy Biden. So if Trump walked out because of nastiness from this interview, then hell, I'm intrigued to see what happened. Not that it much matters. If Trump walks out? then it means Biden would have pissed his pants and cried after 3 minutes of it, if pressed in similar fashion.
Exactly.

According to sources far more credible than Raw Sewage, God Emperor "walked out" because of time constraints of his schedule.

But let's not allow any such facts to become involved in yet another unhinged moonbat narrative.
Can you read, or better yet try?
Trump’s stomach couldn’t handle her wrinkles anymore.

The idea that a fat old fuck with hair plugs and a bad combover, who wears baggy suits to hide his obvious obeisty, with pores that are as big as some people's nostrils, and who paints his sickly, pasty white face a colour of dayglo orange that can be seen from space, is offended by how someone else looks, is quite laughable.
And with minimal effort, you manage to show YOURSELF as more hideous than Trump. Even if you were a knockout, you are rotten and foul inside. That is where true beauty is.

So far, this Lesley interviewer has been similarly nasty with Savannah G's tactics. Trump is being politely contentious, but I can see how this would get very old after a while.

According to sources far more credible than Raw Sewage, God Emperor "walked out" because of time constraints of his schedule.

But let's not allow any such facts to become involved in yet another unhinged moonbat narrative.
After only 45 minutes in a staffer said 5 minutes left because Trump was agitated and going off the rails.
Remember that the interview was supposed to have Pence in it also. Trump couldn't/can't handle it. That's for sure and why he ended the interview. Nuff said.

Um, Biden can't even last 5 second with the media asking questions on Hunter or packing the courts before he blows up...

So far, this Lesley interviewer has been similarly nasty with Savannah G's tactics. Trump is being politely contentious, but I can see how this would get very old after a while.
Leslie Stahl was not accepting his lies like they do on Hannity

Trump became frustrated and walked out
Well she is clearly a horrid woman, so good for him to walk away. Must be better things to do than play further word games with this nasty ho.

Well she is clearly a horrid woman, so good for him to walk away. Must be better things to do than play further word games with this nasty ho.
Trump is a moron loser who gets mad at simple questions about things he says and has said before. He should have been honest and answered them, but oh no, not Trump. He has done this dance before and all I can say is what a weak ass person.

The softballs from Hannity? Trump has a hard time with those. What a loser low-life crying baby he is.
C'mon Donny, be a man for once in your life.

The softballs from Hannity? Trump has a hard time with those. What a loser low-life crying baby he is.
C'mon Donny, be a man for once in your life.
Thanks for admitting you have never watched a Trump interview.
Don't bother responding as your mental illness is boring.

THIS IS AWESOME.

I love that Trump calmly sits there and destroys this woman and the rest of the fake news chumps.

"you discredited yourself."

So someone off to the side interrupted Trump and Lesley, saying that they are giving a 5 minute heads-up that it is Pence's turn coming up.

So with the back and forth clearly going in no further direction of positivity, Trump announces very calmly that "well we're pretty well done here." and that was that. Nothing crazy. Not even worthwhile news to shout that Trump walks out.

Just more FAKE NEWS.

I liked the last 12 minutes the most. Trump calmly spotlighted much that is foul with the media today. Good for him. Trump 2020 or bust.

Trump is a moron loser who gets mad at simple questions about things he says and has said before. He should have been honest and answered them, but oh no, not Trump. He has done this dance before and all I can say is what a weak ass person.
You're triggered. :auiqs.jpg: Internet tough guy weak ass loser identified.

What lies? The leftyvirus hoax is made up by liberals and no more dangerous than the flu. That's not a lie libber

The questions are ignorant liberal blather he should get upset with them

Forum List

Back