Here Are The Questions Asked By Lesley Stahl To Trump

Maybe Trump should have brought out this......instead of walking out...

The Bidens used the Biden name and office to collect billions of dollars from nations....even communist nations like China and Russia....

Tony Bobulinski......

Former CEO of company that hired Hunter.....
Could it be that 60 Minutes lied about him walking out?

Trump gets hammered with Q+A from corrupted fake news. Sounds like he put up with most of the 60 minutes, and finally said "oh get F'd" Good for him, if that snotty woman went too far.
Simple questions on topics concerning Trump's own words?

Misdirection, hurry look here instead of at Biden's corruption, y'all !!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Well, you're half right. It is misdirection. Don't look at my record, my covid response, child separations at the border, the collapsed economy, millions falling into poverty, my Chinese bank account, my tax fraud, my corruption, look at corruption of a guy who isn't even on the ticket.

No. We're going to look at YOU, and ask you to defend YOUR record of chaos, incompetence and corruption.

The Bidens used the Biden name and office to collect billions of dollars from nations....even communist nations like China and Russia....

Tony Bobulinski......

If Hunter Biden has broken any laws, why hasn’t Trump prosecuted him?
You think that the President wouldn't go after both Bidens and their bodyguard Jill too?

What is Trump afraid of?
Trump ain't the one hiding in the basement.
Biden did a 60 Minutes interview. I bet he acted like a responsible man and not a big baby.
You know that Trump can't be seen as a loser. It's a mental affliction so when the going gets rough he acts like a big baby. Is that someone who deserves to be President? Tell the truth and quit acting like him.

Tony Bobulinski......

Could it be that 60 Minutes lied about him walking out?
Why bother to ask such a ridiculous question? SOS

Tony Bobulinski......

No one said Hunter broke any laws but his daddy may have made some shady deals that may have harmed the USA....from an extention of war to a stock market crash and sluggish return to who knows what happened that was done on the behalf of China that hurt Americans.....
We already know Joe is lying about it.....
Wake up.....

Misdirection, hurry look here instead of at Biden's corruption, y'all !!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Well, you're half right. It is misdirection. Don't look at my record, my covid response, child separations at the border, the collapsed economy, millions falling into poverty, my Chinese bank account, my tax fraud, my corruption, look at corruption of a guy who isn't even on the ticket.

No. We're going to look at YOU, and ask you to defend YOUR record of chaos, incompetence and corruption.
Wow, as usual the libber mind all gunked up with the propaganda talking points and reality being the opposite of the baloney you spew. Wacko.

Tony Bobulinski......

You think that the President wouldn't go after both Bidens and their bodyguard Jill too?

What is Trump afraid of?
Biden did a 60 Minutes interview. I bet he acted like a responsible man and not a big baby.
You know that Trump can't be seen as a loser. It's a mental affliction so when the going gets rough he acts like a big baby. Is that someone who deserves to be President? Tell the truth and quit acting like him.
Right....hey Sleepy, do you wear Depends or some other brand of dementiadiaper? Which Senate seat are you seeking? Is it true Jill can bench press more than you can? Great questions

Donald Trump was asked many questions. He had a hard time answering them.
Simple questions like "who do you want locked up?"
I guess he felt trapped and had to leave the interview. Hmmm.
Too tough for Trump to answer.

“You know, I didn’t want to have this kind of interview,” Stahl then said.

“Yes, you did. Yes you did,” Trump said. “Well, you brought up a bunch of subjects that were inappropriately brought up. They were inappropriately brought up. Right from the beginning. No your first question was, ‘This is going to be tough questions.’ Well–”

I didn't think her questions were "inappropriate," but maybe disappointingly same same old. I did like the first one, about what the most important issue was. To him it is clearly the economy, so I don't know why she kept hounding him about it.

Instead of all of you that deny what was in the interview, maybe when it's broadcasted on 60 Minutes you can see it all for yourselves. Until then try to act like normal people. The truth will set you free.

Instead of all of you that deny what was in the interview, maybe when it's broadcasted on 60 Minutes you can see it all for yourselves. Until then try to act like normal people. The truth will set you free.
Why watch that libwhack station for anything except baloney? The interview is already out if we want to see it.

Tony Bobulinski......

What is Trump afraid of?
Trump: He's gone into hiding. For 5 days he's gone into hiding.

Stahl: He's preparing for your debate.

Trump: For 5 days??? I don't think so.

:rolleyes:

Notice how Stahl quickly jumped to Biden's defense, playing the role of Biden's surrogate and de-facto campaign press secretary rather than the role of an unbiased reporter.

And then they wonder why people call them biased.

:abgg2q.jpg:

“Yes, you did. Yes you did,” Trump said. “Well, you brought up a bunch of subjects that were inappropriately brought up. They were inappropriately brought up. Right from the beginning. No your first question was, ‘This is going to be tough questions.’ Well–”

I didn't think her questions were "inappropriate," but maybe disappointingly same same old. I did like the first one, about what the most important issue was. To him it is clearly the economy, so I don't know why she kept hounding him about it.
She asked him about things he said. Maybe because in this country we don't talk about jailing our political opponents, and when asked he should not deflect from the truth.

She asked him about things he said. Maybe because in this country we don't talk about jailing our political opponents, and when asked he should not deflect from the truth.
We all know what he said....why do you always need an idiot leftist to put bias on it for you?

Tony Bobulinski......

What is Trump afraid of?
Trump: He's gone into hiding. For 5 days he's gone into hiding.

Stahl: He's preparing for your debate.

Trump: For 5 days??? I don't think so.

:rolleyes:

Notice how Stahl quickly jumped to Biden's defense, playing the role of Biden's surrogate and de-facto campaign press secretary rather than the role of an unbiased reporter.

And then they wonder why people call them biased.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Biden is smart... How many attend rallies...

About 70-80m people will watch the debate... Biden team know it is in the debates... Biden alos comes prepared to debates.

Fail to Prepare then Prepare to Fail

Forum List

Back