Zone1 Here Are The Old Testament Passages Describing The Foretold Jewish Messiah

My study is based on analyzing the Hebrew and understanding the way Hebrew grammar works. What you think "doesn't work" is just a result of your lack of understanding.
It works perfectly when you realize the OT is simply a testament of Jesus Christ when he was Jehovah and delt with the people before his descent to the world. You learned Hebrew from a Rabbi who instilled Jewish traditions from ancestors gone by who rejected Jesus. So, the messianic prophecies have been diluted and representations changed to remove Jesus from the understanding. Your study is not from an empty vessel. I poured out all that so that I could judge for myself and realized all the Rabbinical traditions are to reject the truth. Chapter 53 does not in anyway suggest the "Who" as kings and nations just in Isaiah's time. In fact, it wasn't for those people at all.

It works perfectly when you realize the OT is simply a testament of Jesus Christ when he was Jehovah and delt with the people before his descent to the world. You learned Hebrew from a Rabbi who instilled Jewish traditions from ancestors gone by who rejected Jesus. So, the messianic prophecies have been diluted and representations changed to remove Jesus from the understanding. Your study is not from an empty vessel. I poured out all that so that I could judge for myself and realized all the Rabbinical traditions are to reject the truth. Chapter 53 does not in anyway suggest the "Who" as kings and nations just in Isaiah's time. In fact, it wasn't for those people at all.
So you recommend throwing out what the text says and finding what you want to find by starting believing something external to the text and reading it into the text and erroneously calling it a "truth". I recommend you actually study the text. You won't but that's the best way to approach getting the meaning. Good luck. The sabbath and the holiday are beginning in a few minutes so I'm shutting down.

So you recommend throwing out what the text says and finding what you want to find by starting believing something external to the text and reading it into the text and erroneously calling it a "truth". I recommend you actually study the text. You won't but that's the best way to approach getting the meaning. Good luck. The sabbath and the holiday are beginning in a few minutes so I'm shutting down.
If you think that then it’s obvious that your reading comprehension in English is horrific. The Hebrew then would be even worse.
You can’t even see the bias your Hebrew study initiated with. Normalcy bias is common with most Jews and has been for millennia. I will also say that there is normalcy bias often with Christians as well, especially with the NT.
I can read easily that there is no specific mention who the “WHO” and the “OUR” were. But, “HE” is an individual.

You can keep spouting your theology and not studying the actual text if that suits you. When you wake up and want to learn about what the text actually says, let me know.
You still don’t get it. We study the actual text. You have not the spirit of God in your studies. You therefore miss the important lessons from God in the texts. When you can hear the word of God, let me know. Until then, I’ll learn from true present day prophets who communicate directly with the Lord to correct the past changes by apostate Rabbis and scholars.

You still don’t get it. We study the actual text. You have not the spirit of God in your studies. You therefore miss the important lessons from God in the texts. When you can hear the word of God, let me know. Until then, I’ll learn from true present day prophets who communicate directly with the Lord to correct the past changes by apostate Rabbis and scholars.
You are blinded by the craftiness of men and seek to keep your interpretations private. The scriptures are for all of God’s children. He’s no respecter of men (and women). I thank God for prophets, seers and revelators in past day and latter days.

Forum List

Back