Here are the 19 states with the strictest abortion laws, so move to one

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
of them, if you are so anti abortion, just not MI, I don't want people who push their morality upon others. We have enough Christian dingbats here and hypocrites. I find it none of my business, but I so dislike preaching people. Move to a state that makes you feel good, and leave the other states alone.

The Separation of Church and State has become blurred since Trump and the GOP have been in charge.

Abortion: 19 states with toughest laws

It's just the opposite. You want me to pay for your abortions. Why should I move to get your immoral hand out of my pockets?
I'll stay where I am, and you can pay for this butchery by yourself. You didn't pay my bills when I delivered my babies. Why should I pay you to kill yours?

I'm happy to stay the fuck out of your shit hole state, and I truly hope you abort any accidental discharges from the sewer between your legs.

Stay the fuck out of Texas and everything will be fine.

It's just the opposite. You want me to pay for abortions. Why should I move to get your immoral hand out of my pockets?
I'll stay where I am, and you can pay for this butchery by yourself. You didn't pay my bills when I delivered my babies. Why should I pay you to kill yours?

When it comes to disposing of her genetic garbage...

I'd call it a sound investment in the gene pool. We have enough parasites in the ghettos and prisons as it is.

Last edited:
of them, if you are so anti abortion, just not MI, I don't want people who push their morality upon others. We have enough Christian dingbats here and hypocrites. I find it none of my business, but I so dislike preaching people. Move to a state that makes you feel good, and leave the other states alone.

The Separation of Church and State has become blurred since Trump and the GOP have been in charge.

How so?

It's just the opposite. You want me to pay for your abortions. Why should I move to get your immoral hand out of my pockets?

Federal dollars do not pay for abortions, unlike Israel. Yes that is what its all about the almighty dollar, not morals or ethics.

I don't want my dollars to support Tezass welfare redneck trailer trash either. But then them southern shithole states just suck up my money like it was theirs!

Federal dollars do not pay for abortions, unlike Israel. Yes that is what its all about the almighty dollar, not morals or ethics.

Yeah because PP puts all those federal dollars in separate accounts ....you deluded clown

How so?

Its like the Evans are in charge, see my signature.

Yeah because PP puts all those federal dollars in separate accounts ....you deluded clown

People pay for their own abortions, and the rich get the morning after pill, and get D & C's in a hospital setting.

The irony will be so sweet, when one like you is stabbed to death in a parking lot, as passers by “mind their own business”; and just keep walking...

I don't want my dollars to support Tezass welfare redneck trailer trash either. But then them southern shithole states just suck up my money like it was theirs!

You demand we fund regressive bullshit we don't want, so I'm glad we get to take your shit.

Cocksucker.

No thanks murderer I'll stay in TX.

How so?

Its like the Evans are in charge, see my signature.

the who?

and would it upset you if I provided similar pictures of Obama, Bush. Clinton, etc

(have you ever considered actually taking the medications your doctors prescribe?)

You are clueless about both morals and ethics!

The irony will be so sweet, when one like you is stabbed to death in a parking lot, as passers by “mind their own business”; and just keep walking...

I know I will never break retention to assist a bed wetting parasite as they're victimized by one of their own animals.

They deserve the suffering as far as I'm concerned.

People pay for their own abortions, and the rich get the morning after pill, and get D & C's in a hospital setting.

You have no idea what the fuck you're blabbering about. Seriously

What is the difference in abortion after birth and not feeding a child? Dead is dead right?

Forum List

Back