Here a gay there a gay everywhere a gay or lesba

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Sodom and Gomorrah was run by gays. Everything now has something to do with gays. O Ye don't believe?

Last edited:
This thread isn't as sexy as I anticipated. :(

Sodom and Gomorrah was ran by gays. Everything now has something to do with gays. O Ye don't believe?

I agree, I blame "Sesame Street" myself....that Big Bird is certainly gay, look at this picture, doesn't it set your Gaydar off? :popcorn:

Big-Bird-transgender-transexual-gay-sesame-street.jpg

What about Bert and Ernie? Yes "Sesame Street" is root of the LGBT Agenda, they began it!

Sodom and Gomorrah was ran by gays. Everything now has something to do with gays. O Ye don't believe?

So, are you expecting massive fire balls to hit any time soon?
I've never heard that Would happen

Well, what is your point?
The bible written so long ago but so right today

Not sure what that has to do with your thread title, but OK. What now?

JUDE 1:7 KJV "Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves..."

I didn't say there may not have been two actual cities the story is based on; I'm saying the whole "God destroyed them with his wrath for being sinners" is just a story.

JUDE 1:7 KJV "Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves..."

I'm an atheist and yet the gays bug the shit out of me. I resent society trying to normalize the behavior of 2% of the population. I resent the fact that I am encouraged to be tolerant of them while they are intolerant of my sensibilities.

I really don't care if a man want to suck on another man's junk, or if a woman wants to scissor another woman. But don't try to make it seem normal when by definition it is abnormal and is done only by a tiny percentage of people.

Call me old fashioned but I don't want to see gay intimacy. I don't want to look at two dudes kissing, and the only lesbian sex I want to see is with women that look like cheerleaders, not Rosie O'Donnell.

So you are expecting fireballs after all. Let me know when that happens.

Forum List

Back