Her Too

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
You can also get away with fraud by threatening people. Definitely an effective technique and a go to solution from our fascist friends called Democrats.

So far they are allegations nothing more.

Instead of talking about it in the media for a year, why not sue him over it, if you think it really happened as you claim it happened.

You can also get away with fraud by threatening people. Definitely an effective technique and a go to solution from our fascist friends called Democrats.

Instead of talking about it in the media for a year, why not sue him over it, if you think it really happened as you claim it happened.
If she has been stalked and intimidated it could be the reason she has not gone to court. Remember they threatened Flynn"s son too. This is how they work and abuse power. When is it going to stop?

If she has been stalked and intimidated it could be the reason she has not gone to court. Remember they threatened Flynn"s son too. This is how they work and abuse power. When is it going to stop?

Her talking about it over and over isn't helping her at all, will go nowhere doing it that way. She either take him to court or shaddap!

I'm sorry, but Tara Reid leveled an accusation at a member of the Reich.

That makes her an enemy of the people. The Reich CANNOT permit damaging accusations against Reich members in positions of power. Ms. Reid will be utterly destroyed in every aspect of her life.

Joe Biden has the right as a ruler of the Reich to finger anyone he likes. If she resisted him, SHE is the criminal. Women are for the pleasure or Reich members.

Just become POTUS and people crawl out of the woodwork with what you did 20 years ago.

Do I believe it. Nah.

She kept changing her story depending on her audience

Affected her credibility

Kamala said she believed Tara Reade.

You'd think at least one journalist would have brought it up during the election campaign.
"Hey, Kamala. Why are you running with a person you accused of rape??"

She kept changing her story depending on her audience

Affected her credibility

I do not like you, dem I am
This cancel culture of yours is a big fucking scam
And I must observe it's China you serve
So get out of my house, you fascist louse.

1614974985474.png

Kommie the Ho’ believes Tara. She still thinks her ostensible boss is guilty of sexual assault. Kommie the Ho’ was rejected by over 96% of democrat voters yet they’re OK with her being de facto president.

Forum List

Back