Her apology is sewage.

Awwww............ that's all you got? I'm disappointed.
Aw, that just ruins my day.

Why don't you gather up the rest of your Klan buddies on this thread and hold another meeting Telling yourselves how great you are and the rest of the world, which know what you actually are while blaming all others for your actions.

Moron.

Yet in the past, you have claimed to be Arabian and immigrated from there.

Which is the lie? After all, you have spewed many of them.

I have never said I was Arab. I'm an Episcopalian from Alabama. You're just dumb as a stump.

Aw, that just ruins my day.

Why don't you gather up the rest of your Klan buddies on this thread and hold another meeting Telling yourselves how great you are and the rest of the world, which know what you actually are while blaming all others for your actions.

Moron.
Translation of "moron" -- I have nothing worthwhile to say.

If a person with European heritage says anything the wokesters want to claim is wrong, they are forced out of their jobs and their families are put into financial ruin. Yet one of the most woke and racist women in America today spews out racist and anti semitic filth and she wants to say "I'm sorry" and then act like nothing happened.

Goldberg is one of the most disgusting people in media today. Her smug self-importance is unparalleled. I'll stop here because the only other fitting language that can be used to describe her is petty vulgar and I don't want to put myself in a bad mood.
It's amazing that anyone cares what she says.

That her program is still on the air shows that a lot of people should get a life.

I have never said I was Arab. I'm an Episcopalian from Alabama. You're just dumb as a stump.
If you were worth my time I would go back and find it. But since you and your opinions and lies are worthless I will not.

If you were worth my time I would go back and find it. But since you and your opinions and lies are worthless I will not.

You must have had a very small life. My family is Irish and Dutch. Been here since 1624. I'm from Alabama and had a farm in Mississippi.

You must have had a very small life. My family is Irish and Dutch. Been here since 1624. I'm from Alabama and had a farm in Mississippi.

Not what you have stated in the past, but you can and have made up much of what you claim. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Forum List

Back