Help this girl become a superstar

awesome voice but I'm thinking dirty thoughts.
That's how most females achieve celebrities status ... a kick-start based upon attributes other than talent.
Well let's analyze this.

She has NO TITS
She showed no ass
Her chin could poke out your eye
She wore very little make up
She had pj's on ffs

So what attributes was she relying on if not her voice?
ALL OF THE ABOVE. That's exactly the way I likes 'em! But the point (the one you missed) is that Slyhunter is aroused by her and that's proof enough that she possesses attributes beyond a good voice.

BY THE WAY .... It ought to be obvious to anyone that this video is synced, and ..... almost certainly a "voice-over". In other words, it's fake.
Or you could listen to her other videos on her channel going back about 5 years and realize the talent is CLEARLY AUTHENTIC
Well, that say's it all - if she's been at it for 5 years and still not managed a recording contract.

This seems to imply that "recording contract" is the goal, which is a dicey assumption. The prime directive is that she's entertaining and impressing people with a talent she has. Everything after that is just gravy.

Besides which, recording contracts sometimes fuck things up royally. Because then you're "owned".

Yeah grampa we seen it before, she doesn't haven't crispy voice.
I would argue she is as good or better than Stevie Nicks
Nicks wrote the song and many other hits. Your comparing a young karaoke singer to a songwriter singer who has produced and sold millions and millions of recordings over a period of decades.

Here again "Singer X has 'sold millions' is irrelevant to talent. That's ALL marketing. Some of the most amazing talent I've ever seen or heard, and I'm sure you have too, has never "sold millions". That's a commodity-fetish mentality, sold by the same recording industry that stands to enrich itself from the exploitation thereof.

Bottom line "Artist X has a recording contract" or "Artist Y has sold N number of records" are not measures of talent. They're a measure of a recording company's profit margin.
"The prime directive is that she's entertaining and impressing people with a talent she has".

You seem to be a little confused. That may or may not be the young lady's objective but as we don't even know her name that is just your ASSUMPTION.
We can only go on what the OP asked of us - to make the girl a superstar, that is what this thread happens to be about. For that to happen she needs to take one of a few tried and tested routes.
Laying in her bedroom performing karaoke covers is not going to hack it.
There are very few that you can call genuine 'superstars'. Looking at it from a British point of view at successful females I can only think of three in the last decade. Amy Whinehouse, Adelle, and Leona Lewis.
The first two wrote their own material which is massively important as they earn all the royalties.
Leona Lewis falls more into the Streisand, Dion type and though none write their own material, all have exceptional voices. Lewis also had to win a national talent show to send her on her way with the backing of a powerful recording company.
Unless you can afford to buy a recording company with a global reach you can't become a 'superstar'.

The only other way I can think of in the situation our girl is in is to improve her video performances to the point that she is getting so many hits the advertisers offer to pay her. - I think that is how Justin Bieber got started but at some point, she will still need a record company to come in and sign her as he did.

So just to recap the OP's objective is for us to help this girl become a 'superstar' and not just send posts in admiration.

That's how most females achieve celebrities status ... a kick-start based upon attributes other than talent.
Well let's analyze this.

She has NO TITS
She showed no ass
She had pj's on ffs

ALL OF THE ABOVE. That's exactly the way I likes 'em! But the point (the one you missed) is that Slyhunter is aroused by her and that's proof enough that she possesses attributes beyond a good voice.

BY THE WAY .... It ought to be obvious to anyone that this video is synced, and ..... almost certainly a "voice-over". In other words, it's fake.
Or you could listen to her other videos on her channel going back about 5 years and realize the talent is CLEARLY AUTHENTIC
Well, that say's it all - if she's been at it for 5 years and still not managed a recording contract.

This seems to imply that "recording contract" is the goal, which is a dicey assumption. The prime directive is that she's entertaining and impressing people with a talent she has. Everything after that is just gravy.

Besides which, recording contracts sometimes fuck things up royally. Because then you're "owned".

Nicks wrote the song and many other hits. Your comparing a young karaoke singer to a songwriter singer who has produced and sold millions and millions of recordings over a period of decades.

Here again "Singer X has 'sold millions' is irrelevant to talent. That's ALL marketing. Some of the most amazing talent I've ever seen or heard, and I'm sure you have too, has never "sold millions". That's a commodity-fetish mentality, sold by the same recording industry that stands to enrich itself from the exploitation thereof.

Bottom line "Artist X has a recording contract" or "Artist Y has sold N number of records" are not measures of talent. They're a measure of a recording company's profit margin.
"The prime directive is that she's entertaining and impressing people with a talent she has".

You seem to be a little confused. That may or may not be the young lady's objective but as we don't even know her name that is just your ASSUMPTION.
We can only go on what the OP asked of us - to make the girl a superstar, that is what this thread happens to be about. For that to happen she needs to take one of a few tried and tested routes.
There are very few that you can call genuine 'superstars'. Looking at it from a British point of view at successful females I can only think of three in the last decade. Amy Whinehouse, Adelle, and Leona Lewis.
The first two wrote their own material which is massively important as they earn all the royalties.
Leona Lewis falls more into the Streisand, Dion type and though none write their own material, all have exceptional voices. Lewis also had to win a national talent show to send her on her way with the backing of a powerful recording company.
Unless you can afford to buy a recording company with a global reach you can't become a 'superstar'.

The only other way I can think of in the situation our girl is in is to improve her video performances to the point that she is getting so many hits the advertisers offer to pay her. - I think that is how Justin Bieber got started but at some point, she will still need a record company to come in and sign her as he did.

I don't give a shit what the OP's objective is --- "becoming a superstar" is no more worthy a goal than "selling millions" or "getting a recording contract". Those are all the same thing.

Again, it ain't rocket surgery --- she's talented. That's it. She's very talented. No more need be read into it than that. Once she graced our ears with that voice, success was achieved. "Recording contracts", 'superstars" and "selling millions" were not needed to achieve that.

So just to recap the OP's objective is for us to help this girl become a 'superstar' and not just send posts in admiration.

Whelp, I have neither the resources nor the desire to get into that game, so what he's gonna get, and more correctly what she's gonna get, is the admiration. How some media company might milk that talent, that's their problem, and as already noted sometimes it destroys the talent. But she doesn't need them to impress.

Last edited:

She was just doing that stupid Cranberry TicToc bullshit but she stood out from the rest.

Give her a listen so her views go up and just maybe a record executive takes notice. Such a beautiful voice and an innocent aurora.

She’s lip syncing.

I don't think so.

You can post the Link as much as you like...she’s lip syncing.

No she is not..

I wore out Fleetwood Mac albums I can tell Stevie in a heartbeat, this young lady is good but not that good

Well let's analyze this.

She has NO TITS
She showed no ass
She had pj's on ffs

I don't give a shit what the OP's objective is --- "becoming a superstar" is no more worthy a goal than "selling millions" or "getting a recording contract". Those are all the same thing.

Again, it ain't rocket surgery --- she's talented. That's it. She's very talented. No more need be read into it than that. Once she graced our ears with that voice, success was achieved. "Recording contracts", 'superstars" and "selling millions" were not needed to achieve that.

Whelp, I have neither the resources nor the desire to get into that game, so what he's gonna get, and more correctly what she's gonna get, is the admiration. How some media company might milk that talent, that's their problem, and as already noted sometimes it destroys the talent. But she doesn't need them to impress.
God, Ha ha ha, you yanks! - Why do you get so aggressive just cos someone has a different opinion?

USMB is about members posting threads giving opinions asking questions etc.
In this case, we responded to the OP's request.
You obviously don't feel that the OP should have made such a request on behalf of the video performer which I agree. Your frustration therefore should not be aimed at me but the OP to whom you could have asked why she didn't simply ask - "What do you think of this young girl's video performance?" Had she asked that I'm sure she would have got a far more positive response.

Anyway man I think you need to learn to chill - Have you tried forest bathing?

She was just doing that stupid Cranberry TicToc bullshit but she stood out from the rest.

Give her a listen so her views go up and just maybe a record executive takes notice. Such a beautiful voice and an innocent aurora.

She’s lip syncing.

I don't think so.

No she is not..

I wore out Fleetwood Mac albums I can tell Stevie in a heartbeat, this young lady is good but not that good

She looks like she’s barely breathing.

She’s lip syncing.

I don't think so.

No she is not..

She looks like she’s barely breathing.

That means she is good

She’s lip syncing.

I don't think so.

No she is not..

She probably is, if you have any idea how microphones work. Again it isn't a detraction, it's simply how the video sausage is made. Part of what she's expressing is animation, at a level you really can't do in laying down a recording.

Here's another artist doing the same thing -- in this one it's more obvious. She's in front of a mic in a "studio" (not really with that brick wall), but she's moving all over the place and has no cans. You can't record like that. You can create an IMAGE like that but you can't get a consistent recording.

I guarantee you she wasn't moving around like that in the actual recording. The mic you see here is a prop. Not to mention those earrings which would be clanking into the soundtrack...

As far as "good", that's entirely subjective. Other than staying on key and timing there's no such thing as one voice being "better" or "worse" than another. It's up to how it hits the listener.

Last edited:
Well let's analyze this.

She has NO TITS
She showed no ass
She had pj's on ffs

God, Ha ha ha, you yanks! - Why do you get so aggressive just cos someone has a different opinion?

USMB is about members posting threads giving opinions asking questions etc.
In this case, we responded to the OP's request.
You obviously don't feel that the OP should have made such a request on behalf of the video performer which I agree. Your frustration therefore should not be aimed at me but the OP to whom you could have asked why she didn't simply ask - "What do you think of this young girl's video performance?" Had she asked that I'm sure she would have got a far more positive response.

Anyway man I think you need to learn to chill - Have you tried forest bathing?

Umm... looks like you're the one melting down here Princess. You tried to alter what my point was, and I put it back in place. No more complex than that. As I said, not rocket surgery.

Now if you fixated on "what the OP asked of us", that's your problem. I looked right past it to the actual point here, which was the singer.

I don't give a shit what the OP's objective is --- Once she graced our ears with that voice, success was achieved. ..................
What makes you think it's "her voice"?

What makes you think it isn't?
I didn't say one way or another but because it is most certainly "synced" then the question goes unanswered. So my question to you is a valid one because you are convinced it is her real voice. So, what is your answer?

I don't give a shit what the OP's objective is --- Once she graced our ears with that voice, success was achieved. ..................

I didn't say one way or another but because it is most certainly "synced" then the question goes unanswered. So my question to you is a valid one because you are convinced it is her real voice. So, what is your answer?

Once again, as I said about a billion posts ago, we have no evidence that it's not her voice. If you've got some.... let's see it. It's your idea, not mine.

That video I posted three posts up, that's even more obviously synched, yet at the same time it is that singer's real voice as well. Such props are not meant to suggest "this is somebody else's voice". They're simply there to express "I'm singing".

Once again, as I said about a billion posts ago, we have no evidence that it's not her voice. If you've got some.... let's see it. It's your idea, not mine.

That video I posted three posts up, that's even more obviously synched, yet at the same time it is that singer's real voice as well. Such props are not meant to suggest "this is somebody else's voice". They're simply there to express "I'm singing".
Umm... looks like you're trying to alter the issue of this dialogue. You know what I said in my last post yet you are side-stepping it. If the meat of the issue is too uncomfortable for you then you can do a bunk and not reply. I'm no stalker.

New Topics

Forum List

Back