Help this girl become a superstar

She was just doing that stupid Cranberry TicToc bullshit but she stood out from the rest.

Give her a listen so her views go up and just maybe a record executive takes notice. Such a beautiful voice and an innocent aurora.

OK you're not drunk. The voice is like BUTTAH. And she's got outstanding command of it.
Needs to quit looking at the camera is all.

She was just doing that stupid Cranberry TicToc bullshit but she stood out from the rest.

Give her a listen so her views go up and just maybe a record executive takes notice. Such a beautiful voice and an innocent aurora.

Happy kid. Did a good job!

awesome voice but I'm thinking dirty thoughts.
That's how most females achieve celebrities status ... a kick-start based upon attributes other than talent.
Well let's analyze this.

She has NO TITS
She showed no ass
Her chin could poke out your eye
She wore very little make up
She had pj's on ffs

So what attributes was she relying on if not her voice?

awesome voice but I'm thinking dirty thoughts.
That's how most females achieve celebrities status ... a kick-start based upon attributes other than talent.
Well let's analyze this.

She has NO TITS
She showed no ass
Her chin could poke out your eye
She wore very little make up
She had pj's on ffs

So what attributes was she relying on if not her voice?
ALL OF THE ABOVE. That's exactly the way I likes 'em! But the point (the one you missed) is that Slyhunter is aroused by her and that's proof enough that she possesses attributes beyond a good voice.

BY THE WAY .... It ought to be obvious to anyone that this video is synced, and ..... almost certainly a "voice-over". In other words, it's fake.

Last edited:
Yeah grampa we seen it before, she doesn't haven't crispy voice.
I would argue she is as good or better than Stevie Nicks
She has a similar quality to Stevie Nix but I thought I heard more range. It would be cool to see her on The Voice and see what she does with different genres.
I'd like to see her do Heart Baracuda
Whoa Ann Wilson is a really high bar. But yeah some rock, some country.

Forum List

Back