Help! Mom! There Are Liberals Under My Bed!

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Need a book for your kids? Or maybe an adult you know? :razz:

This full-color illustrated book is a fun way for parents to teach young children the valuable lessons of conservatism. Written in simple text, readers can follow along with Tommy and Lou as they open a lemonade stand to earn money for a swing set. But when liberals start demanding that Tommy and Lou pay half their money in taxes, take down their picture of Jesus, and serve broccoli with every glass of lemonade, the young brothers experience the downside to living in Liberaland.

"Help! Mom! There Are Liberals Under My Bed!" offers a witty alternative to the usual liberal fare, demonstrating the virtues of capitalism and true diversity of expression in words and pictures that both kids and adults can laugh along with.

With the nation’s libraries and classrooms filled with overtly liberal children’s books advocating everything from gay marriage to marijuana use, kids everywhere are being deluged with left-wing propaganda. "Help! Mom! There Are Liberals Under My Bed" is the book conservative parents have been seeking. This illustrated book — the first in the "Help! Mom!" series from Kids Ahead — is perfect for parents who seek to share their traditional values with their children, as well as adults who wish to give a humorous gift to a friend.

Praised by Rush Limbaugh and hailed as "the answer to a baseball mom's prayers" by talk radio host Melanie Morgan, this book has already been the subject of coverage in The Wall Street Journal and Harper's magazine. Written by a self-proclaimed "Security Mom for Bush" and featuring hilarious full-color illustrations by a Reuben Award winning artist, it is certain to be one of the most talked about children's books of the year.

the sequel: Help! Mom! Hollywood's in My Hamper!
by Katharine DeBrecht and Jim Hummel

stuff like this is to keep us distracted and divided while Clinton sets up NAFTA , toll highways ,globalization, 911 and then hands off to Bush to ramrod it through while we are distracted by the war on terror

stuff like this is to keep us distracted and divided while Clinton sets up NAFTA , toll highways ,globalization, 911 and then hands off to Bush to ramrod it through while we are distracted by the war on terror

A little kiddie book is going to keep you distracted?

It's good to ground the kiddies (& some adults in Rio Linda) in our traditional values. If you don't do it, who will? Forget about the schools nowadays. :(

Something tells me you'd be distracted by bright, shiny things.

How nice... teach 'em to hate disagreement and engage in backbiting "debate"when they're young! Good on ya!

Ah, come on now jillie. You shouldn't judge a book by its cover.
I believe you are confusing the teaching of traditional, conservative values with liberal tactics. :eusa_think:

A little kiddie book is going to keep you distracted?

It's good to ground the kiddies (& some adults in Rio Linda) in our traditional values. If you don't do it, who will? Forget about the schools nowadays. :(

not the kids book per say but the whole rep/ Dem's nonsense
the truth is the voting record of Bush and Kerry are not much different
both are skull and bones but if they keep you hating those Dem's or Rep
and rooting for your favorite team and distracted from the fact they are selling your highways and ports to foreign invaders .i mean investors

New Topics

Forum List

Back