Help me what to buy for tracking, please.

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Hi All, I need your help to identify what technology I can buy to track my bags. I drive frequently to different places, with many bags, and I am stupid enough to lose some of them occasionally. This is horrible and unacceptable. iPads can be tracked from each other, if you can't remember if it is in your house or in your car driving on the road. But I don't want to buy a whole iPad for every bag all the time. What technology is available that I could just put in the bags and check where they are any time? Thanks for your advice!

Who ya stalking? The ole lady? C'mon... You can tell us. Honest.

Hi All, I need your help to identify what technology I can buy to track my bags. I drive frequently to different places, with many bags, and I am stupid enough to lose some of them occasionally. This is horrible and unacceptable. iPads can be tracked from each other, if you can't remember if it is in your house or in your car driving on the road. But I don't want to buy a whole iPad for every bag all the time. What technology is available that I could just put in the bags and check where they are any time? Thanks for your advice!
Send the bags to your next destination by UPS and you'll get a tracking number.

Yes there is a really little thing which you can track with your phone. It works off others phones who have the ap for it too. So if you aren't close enough, someone else's will be. Was invented in canada.

Either that or stick a phone in it and track the phone???

Mobile Phone Locate | Cell Phone Tracker

Thank you! I love you. The TrackR Wallet will solve my problem. Yay!
Track your phone, wallet, keys & anything else with TrackR!
that's it. I googled but didn't find.

I suggest counting them when you leave, and then counting them when you get there. You do of course have to use that archaic and out of date brain, but give it a try and let us know if yours works. If it does, maybe the millenials will try their's out as well.

God speed Hakuna Matata.

Yes there is a really little thing which you can track with your phone. It works off others phones who have the ap for it too. So if you aren't close enough, someone else's will be. Was invented in canada.

Either that or stick a phone in it and track the phone???

Mobile Phone Locate | Cell Phone Tracker

Thank you! I love you. The TrackR Wallet will solve my problem. Yay!
Track your phone, wallet, keys & anything else with TrackR!
I heard those were a piece of shit. I have 3 sitting on my desk right now that I havent tested yet.

Edit............

I just set one of them up and you have to have bluetooth enabled for it to work. Good thing is that I can integrate with Alexa for it to ring my phone if i were to loose it. That part doesnt require bluetooth.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back