Help me to choose right sofa for my living room

davis1296q

Rookie
Aug 5, 2020
NL
Hello Guys. I want to purchase one sofa for my living room. I don't have any higher budget. I want to know that which one you should recommended to purchase? A leather sofa ? or a fabric sofa? Which one is more suitable for living room and long lasting. ( At least for next 10 years ).

Hello Guys. I want to purchase one sofa for my living room. I don't have any higher budget. I want to know that which one you should recommended to purchase? A leather sofa ? or a fabric sofa? Which one is more suitable for living room and long lasting. ( At least for next 10 years ).

You may consider the Sofa like Bull Shannon has. (Night Court). It'll last 10 years, 100 years, 1000 years or more. And you won't have to worry about spills, stains.

1596795518907.png

You can probably get a good ten years out of it if you use a good stain and sealer

1596797778749.png

Leather. It's more durable and, if you have animals, there's not a lot of hair clinging to it.

I've had both types of sofas and, I was constantly vacuuming the cloth one.

Plus, the Leather one can be cleaned with leather wipes pretty easily.

Forum List

Back