Hello

I'm Longshot. I just registered based upon the recommendation of a friend. I'm looking forward to some productive conversations.
Hey there, Longshot; great to have you on board. I will no doubt get you confused with Longknife, so pay no attention if I spit or hiss in your direction without cause.

Probably you will stop in as you can; when you do, kick off your boots and stretch out those legs, put a piece of pie in that tummy.
View attachment 293317
Yes, Ma'am. I will most certainly do that.

That apple pie looks amazing. Did you bake that?

I'm Longshot. I just registered based upon the recommendation of a friend. I'm looking forward to some productive conversations.
Hey there, Longshot; great to have you on board. I will no doubt get you confused with Longknife, so pay no attention if I spit or hiss in your direction without cause.

Probably you will stop in as you can; when you do, kick off your boots and stretch out those legs, put a piece of pie in that tummy.
View attachment 293317

Welcome, Longshort! Old Lady only bakes day old roadkill. She's a lousy cook.

View attachment 293317

Yup. I am going to be switching to Holiday cookies, so you got the last slice for awhile.
Extra sugar, lots of grannie smiths piled high until they totter. That's the secret.

Welcome to USMB, Longshot. Hope you enjoy the board. There are a lot of other threads to explore, and hope you come back to look them over. Best wishes whatever you decide. :thup:

Sorry to tell you this but if you're expecting 'productive conversations'...….you've come to the wrong place cause there ain't nuttin productive around here.

mean, underhanded, back stabbing bunch of yallyhoos if ya ask me. So you better put on your big boy iron laced whitey tighties and suck it up there buttercup.

One wrong move & you're toast :1peleas:
Haha. Buttercup. That's cute.

Well, now that I see you have a sense of humor...…..welcome to the board
I don't have a sense of humor.
Neither does Tommy Tainant you’ll get on fine talking to him.
J/k hello and welcome.

Sorry to tell you this but if you're expecting 'productive conversations'...….you've come to the wrong place cause there ain't nuttin productive around here.

mean, underhanded, back stabbing bunch of yallyhoos if ya ask me. So you better put on your big boy iron laced whitey tighties and suck it up there buttercup.

One wrong move & you're toast :1peleas:
Haha. Buttercup. That's cute.

Well, now that I see you have a sense of humor...…..welcome to the board
I don't have a sense of humor.
Neither does Tommy Tainant you’ll get on fine talking to him.
J/k hello and welcome.

You soon sussed TT out.

Wrexham must get him down.

See, now that's not funny.
It's EXTREMELY funny if you're a conservative with a sense of humor. Or a liberal that has a self-deprecating sense of humor. (VERY rare) I have a great sense of humor mostly because I'm able to laugh at MYSELF.
I'm extremely liberal. And I have no fucking sense of humor.
Well, that's OBVIOUS now. Good luck with that, thanks for letting us know.
I'm also extremely conservative. And I still have no fucking sense of humor.
You CAN'T be extremely liberal AND conservative, you know that. Unless you're schizophrenic, which you MAY be. I'd get that checked out if I were you, by a REAL psychiatrist. And as you may know, "You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic" - actual album title by longtime rocker Ian Hunter.
All of us here ARE shrinks! Whatchoo talking about telling the newb to get help when its righ' here???

btw...welcome to the nuthouse. I think you will like it. Or not. Read the rules. Have fun. Bicker. Argue, laugh. Visit the Coffee Shop too.

Forum List

Back