Hello

I just wanted to say hello to everyone I used to know here. Hope you are good.
Did you bring a Red Cross care basket to drop off? We toss them into the Politics forum (the pit) and watch the rabid jackals tear each other apart over the contents. Quite entertaining.

Lol i bet.
I can imagine this place is as bad as it ever was with Trump in office. Even worse than the 2010 midterms. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to see you, it appears you're doing okay albeit busy. That's a good thing I guess. :D

Mostly good. :)
My son’s father passed away in May, that has been hard for us all.
But I have a job I love now, that has normal hours, with Holidays off.

Did you bring a Red Cross care basket to drop off? We toss them into the Politics forum (the pit) and watch the rabid jackals tear each other apart over the contents. Quite entertaining.

Lol i bet.
I can imagine this place is as bad as it ever was with Trump in office. Even worse than the 2010 midterms. Lol

Good to see you, it appears you're doing okay albeit busy. That's a good thing I guess. :D

Sorry to hear about the loss.

Lol i bet.

Sorry to hear about the loss.

Thank you! My son has a lot of support.
But it hit me harder than I thought it would. We hadn’t been anything in over ten years.

Wasn't a lifer then. But I am now. Welcome back legend. :thewave:

Still reading those epic mod squabbles in the archives.. :abgg2q.jpg:
Oh! God! Lol
Who was it with again?

I wonder if right wingers on here will ever know how much I defended them against bannings and what not.

Same deal different times. There's just a lot of archived "history" in the Mod room that makes interesting reading. You have a LEGACY !!! And sure -- they never appreciate how much debate goes into decisions and how "fair" it actually is.

But I will say. It appears to have more combative in the past than it is now backstage. The Gunny days read like a Wild West novel... :auiqs.jpg: Betcha didn't think that crap would live forever -- but it does... :badgrin:
Does anyone ever talk to Gunny? God, he was crazy at the end. I wonder if he is still alive.

Kat is the appointed historian and social organizer. She's "linked in" beyond belief.. Can bring folks back that have been missing for a decade or more. :lmao:
Art 15 and I were texting about this place tonight, and I had to come back and check it out.
I met Jillian in NYC in 2016 actually. That was awesome.
The awesomeat. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Glad to see you!

New Topics

Forum List

Back