Hello

The lifers

Wasn't a lifer then. But I am now. Welcome back legend. :thewave:

Still reading those epic mod squabbles in the archives.. :abgg2q.jpg:
Oh! God! Lol
Who was it with again?

I wonder if right wingers on here will ever know how much I defended them against bannings and what not.

Same deal different times. There's just a lot of archived "history" in the Mod room that makes interesting reading. You have a LEGACY !!! And sure -- they never appreciate how much debate goes into decisions and how "fair" it actually is.

But I will say. It appears to have more combative in the past than it is now backstage. The Gunny days read like a Wild West novel... :auiqs.jpg: Betcha didn't think that crap would live forever -- but it does... :badgrin:
Does anyone ever talk to Gunny? God, he was crazy at the end. I wonder if he is still alive.

The lifers

Oh! God! Lol
Who was it with again?

I wonder if right wingers on here will ever know how much I defended them against bannings and what not.

Same deal different times. There's just a lot of archived "history" in the Mod room that makes interesting reading. You have a LEGACY !!! And sure -- they never appreciate how much debate goes into decisions and how "fair" it actually is.

But I will say. It appears to have more combative in the past than it is now backstage. The Gunny days read like a Wild West novel... :auiqs.jpg: Betcha didn't think that crap would live forever -- but it does... :badgrin:
Does anyone ever talk to Gunny? God, he was crazy at the end. I wonder if he is still alive.

He is alive, and I know where. PM coming.

I am rarely on my computer at home. I am on them all day at work.

Same here. But I'm self-employed and USMB is my "break room". I don't have all that juicy office gossip and comradery. I DO refuse to do other social media tho. And none of my banking/bills are online because I'm surrounded screens all day..

I am rarely on my computer at home. I am on them all day at work.

Same here. But I'm self-employed and USMB is my "break room". I don't have all that juicy office gossip and comradery. I DO refuse to do other social media tho. And none of my banking/bills are online because I'm surrounded screens all day..
I feel you. I am also surrounded by screens. I deal with Medicare. Ugh

The lifers

Oh! God! Lol
Who was it with again?

Kat is the appointed historian and social organizer. She's "linked in" beyond belief.. Can bring folks back that have been missing for a decade or more. :lmao:

The lifers

Oh! God! Lol
Who was it with again?

Kat is the appointed historian and social organizer. She's "linked in" beyond belief.. Can bring folks back that have been missing for a decade or more. :lmao:
Art 15 and I were texting about this place tonight, and I had to come back and check it out.
I met Jillian in NYC in 2016 actually. That was awesome.

Oh! God! Lol
Who was it with again?

Art 15 and I were texting about this place tonight, and I had to come back and check it out.

Risky business meeting up with message board folks. :ack-1: But honestly, when I've done it -- it's been fabulous. Used to be on a board for my Florida hometown paper. Met with that group about twice a year when I visited.

When they say folks aren't the same as they are on-line --- they''ve never TRIED it.

Oh! God! Lol
Who was it with again?

Risky business meeting up with message board folks. :ack-1: But honestly, when I've done it -- it's been fabulous. Used to be on a board for my Florida hometown paper. Met with that group about twice a year when I visited.

When they say folks aren't the same as they are on-line --- they''ve never TRIED it.
Yeah, I figured I was safe with Jillian. We had been Facebook friends for awhile. So I knew she was real. Lol
But yeah, I am sure it can be interesting. We just had drinks at a cool place in Brooklyn.

May God bless your soul... Hopefully some of those right wingers are still around...

Not sure.
I pretty much didn’t think anyone should get banned unless you mentioned children. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanted to say hello to everyone I used to know here. Hope you are good.
Did you bring a Red Cross care basket to drop off? We toss them into the Politics forum (the pit) and watch the rabid jackals tear each other apart over the contents. Quite entertaining.

Did you bring a Red Cross care basket to drop off? We toss them into the Politics forum (the pit) and watch the rabid jackals tear each other apart over the contents. Quite entertaining.

Lol i bet.
I can imagine this place is as bad as it ever was with Trump in office. Even worse than the 2010 midterms. Lol

Lol i bet.
I can imagine this place is as bad as it ever was with Trump in office. Even worse than the 2010 midterms. Lol

Good to see you, it appears you're doing okay albeit busy. That's a good thing I guess. :D

Forum List

Back