Hello

-Kt Atis-

Jun 24, 2006
US
Hello My name is Atis. I am 17 years old (about to be 18) I am very, very interested in politics. And I am also happy that ive meet people who are interested in the things im in.

I love to debate. But then agian when it comes to politics who dosen't? Im kind of a funny guy when you get to know me. I am very creative and Sci-Fi is my favorite type of movie or book.

Well anyway I hope to see you all on the message boards. Thanks for your time.

-Kt Atis- said:
Hello My name is Atis. I am 17 years old (about to be 18) I am very, very interested in politics. And I am also happy that ive meet people who are interested in the things im in.

I love to debate. But then agian when it comes to politics who dosen't? Im kind of a funny guy when you get to know me. I am very creative and Sci-Fi is my favorite type of movie or book.

Well anyway I hope to see you all on the message boards. Thanks for your time.

Hello young fellow.Why are you here?Just kidding.Welcome Kt Atis, I think you may get your first wrist slap for introducing yourself on the wrong forum, don't worry, you will get used to it.:laugh:

We do have an introductions thread as roomy pointed out, but posting this is just as good. Welcome to the board. Watch out for a guy named OCA - he may PM you looking for a date. :laugh:

url

Welcome Kt :thup: So what political issues are you interested in?

Forum List

Back