Hello

TexArcher

Independent
Aug 24, 2011
Hi, all. I'm TexArcher from Austin, TX. I'm an independent, slightly left of center, but certainly not a liberal. I don't care for the two-party system in general.

I've been getting more interested in politics over the last 20 or so years, since I see this country in major trouble (that started long before Obama).

After a little surfing this seems like a mostly Republican site, is that right? (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

Hi, all. I'm TexArcher from Austin, TX. I'm an independent, slightly left of center, but certainly not a liberal. I don't care for the two-party system in general.

I've been getting more interested in politics over the last 20 or so years, since I see this country in major trouble (that started long before Obama).

After a little surfing this seems like a mostly Republican site, is that right? (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

Welcome to USMB, TexArcher. Hope you like it here. I'm right in the center, just a tad to the right, so I can warn ya. You're likely to take a few swipes from both extremes for awhile. Meanwhile, you're welcome to the no-politics zone at the USMB Coffee Shop when you just want to mingle, so hang yer spurs on the nail outside the door. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

Hi. I'm Vargulf. I'm a centrist. I believe in elements of both sides, just not the extremes. I think it would be good to have a "Centrist Party."

Completely agree on the Centrist Party idea. In general, I'd be in favor of having several more parties, but starting with one more party that's middle of the road would be a good idea. It would likely be a pretty strong party almost immediately because there are a lot of moderates and independents who don't fully identify with either party that exists now.

Welcome. I heard that if you squeeze the shit out of a Texan, all you will have left is an empty pair of boots. Is that a correct statement?

A Texas leaning left independent?

Man! that must a lonely life.

Oh wait, you're in Austin?

Yeah okay,. that makes sense.

That is the one outpost of civilization in the Lone Star State, isn't it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back