Hello USMB

I posted here many years ago, I was actually a moderator for a short period of time, and nice to see that there are still a lot of familiar names hanging around. I saw that a post I made was awaiting 'moderator approval', how long does that go on, or only on the first post? Thanks
I saw that a post I made was awaiting 'moderator approval', how long does that go on, or only on the first post?

until a moderator decides to approve it.

Welcome back?

Soooooo, if it's been here before and only has 3 post count (2 of which are this thread)......with a join date of yesterday......means it's a sock? AND, if it was a mod in some past life, wouldn't it know all that???

Sumptin very strange going on here

Not a sock, it's probably been 5 years or more since I've posted and I no longer have the same email or would remember my account information. It was easier to just start fresh.

Actually, it's the same deal with me, except I've been gone for more than 7 years now. Was a Mod for a short time too, but some serious stuff hit the fan in my personal life and I had to suddenly quit. I didn't know my old PW or e-mail either, but I figured the USMB software would've deleted my old account after being inactive for so long. It didn't, I found a really old post from that old account, so I checked with the Mods about it. Basically you can't be using 2 active accounts to post, so as long as you never use the old one it's okay. But no bouncing back and forth.

In those days I was Wiseacres.

You're still a wiseacre

I posted here many years ago, I was actually a moderator for a short period of time, and nice to see that there are still a lot of familiar names hanging around. I saw that a post I made was awaiting 'moderator approval', how long does that go on, or only on the first post? Thanks
I saw that a post I made was awaiting 'moderator approval', how long does that go on, or only on the first post?

Welcome back?

Soooooo, if it's been here before and only has 3 post count (2 of which are this thread)......with a join date of yesterday......means it's a sock? AND, if it was a mod in some past life, wouldn't it know all that???

Not a sock, it's probably been 5 years or more since I've posted and I no longer have the same email or would remember my account information. It was easier to just start fresh.

Actually, it's the same deal with me, except I've been gone for more than 7 years now. Was a Mod for a short time too, but some serious stuff hit the fan in my personal life and I had to suddenly quit. I didn't know my old PW or e-mail either, but I figured the USMB software would've deleted my old account after being inactive for so long. It didn't, I found a really old post from that old account, so I checked with the Mods about it. Basically you can't be using 2 active accounts to post, so as long as you never use the old one it's okay. But no bouncing back and forth.

You're still a wiseacre

Thanks. So are you.

welcome, have fun, play nice

Your dick pics attracted all those Chinese Bots that kept invading the forum :smoke:

I didn't care for the pics, but the Dim Sum was great...

1596742250047.png

Connor/Alex was very kind to me. I don't forget things like that.

He caused A LOT of trouble Gracie, I am not going to elaborate on that in this thread, but others know all about it including all the other mods know all about it.

Welcome back?

So who were you?
I'd prefer not to say, you wouldn't know me, and I'd like to start fresh.

We have ways of finding out everything!

1596752017585.png

Forum List

Back