Hello USMB

OldFlame

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2020
I posted here many years ago, I was actually a moderator for a short period of time, and nice to see that there are still a lot of familiar names hanging around. I saw that a post I made was awaiting 'moderator approval', how long does that go on, or only on the first post? Thanks

Well, since I don't want to die, I'm not Conner.. ;)

I posted here many years ago, I was actually a moderator for a short period of time, and nice to see that there are still a lot of familiar names hanging around. I saw that a post I made was awaiting 'moderator approval', how long does that go on, or only on the first post? Thanks
I saw that a post I made was awaiting 'moderator approval', how long does that go on, or only on the first post?

until a moderator decides to approve it.

Welcome back?

Not Conner but Kotter?

I saw that a post I made was awaiting 'moderator approval', how long does that go on, or only on the first post?

Welcome back?

Soooooo, if it's been here before and only has 3 post count (2 of which are this thread)......with a join date of yesterday......means it's a sock? AND, if it was a mod in some past life, wouldn't it know all that???

Sumptin very strange going on here

1596722444324.png

Welcome back?

Soooooo, if it's been here before and only has 3 post count (2 of which are this thread)......with a join date of yesterday......means it's a sock? AND, if it was a mod in some past life, wouldn't it know all that???

Not a sock, it's probably been 5 years or more since I've posted and I no longer have the same email or would remember my account information. It was easier to just start fresh.

Welcome back?

Not a sock, it's probably been 5 years or more since I've posted and I no longer have the same email or would remember my account information. It was easier to just start fresh.

So who were you?

Welcome back?

So who were you?
I'd prefer not to say, you wouldn't know me, and I'd like to start fresh.

Welcome back?

So who were you?
So you were a loser

Welcome back?

So who were you?
So you were a loser
Maybe... time will tell, won't it? :dunno:

Welcome back?

So who were you?
So you were a loser
Maybe... time will tell, won't it? :dunno:
No, your post did

Welcome back

Welcome back?

If you are going to start fresh, this may help out.

Welcome back?

Actually, it's the same deal with me, except I've been gone for more than 7 years now. Was a Mod for a short time too, but some serious stuff hit the fan in my personal life and I had to suddenly quit. I didn't know my old PW or e-mail either, but I figured the USMB software would've deleted my old account after being inactive for so long. It didn't, I found a really old post from that old account, so I checked with the Mods about it. Basically you can't be using 2 active accounts to post, so as long as you never use the old one it's okay. But no bouncing back and forth.

In those days I was Wiseacres.

New Topics

Forum List

Back