Hello there!

mplo

Aug 28, 2011
U. S. A.
Hi--I'm new to this forum, and I like to discuss politics to a certain extent, although I've never been involved wholesale in any kind of political movement. I consider myself a liberal whose ideology has been tempered with a considerable dose of realism during the past 35 years, and still like to write/blog.

I'm also a movie buff, particularly of the older classics (the 1960's-1970's), but there are some newer films that I've enjoyed, too, some of which I've viewed more than once.

I'm interested in bicycling, martial arts, exotic birds and walking. Those are my hobbies.

I look forward to "meeting" and corresponding with more people here on this forum in the near future.

Welcome! We need more liberals, because the board seriously tilts to the right (you have been warned) Me, Im a Libertarian; social liberal, fiscal conservativr moderate. Look forward to having you on here.

Yo

Attachments

• $z.jpg
    $z.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 63
Hi--I'm new to this forum, and I like to discuss politics to a certain extent, although I've never been involved wholesale in any kind of political movement. I consider myself a liberal whose ideology has been tempered with a considerable dose of realism during the past 35 years, and still like to write/blog.

I'm also a movie buff, particularly of the older classics (the 1960's-1970's), but there are some newer films that I've enjoyed, too, some of which I've viewed more than once.

I'm interested in bicycling, martial arts, exotic birds and walking. Those are my hobbies.

I look forward to "meeting" and corresponding with more people here on this forum in the near future.

Welcome , are you truely interested in politics or just want people to read your blog about west side story?

Hopefully you have elephant hide as opposed to human skin, if not then a full body Kevlar suit would come in really handy. Oh and don't forget the rubber gloves, you never know what might get transmitted through your keyboard......... :eusa_whistle:

Welcome!

Welcome! We need more liberals, because the board seriously tilts to the right (you have been warned) Me, Im a Libertarian; social liberal, fiscal conservativr moderate. Look forward to having you on here.

Yeah, we need more liberals around here like we need to have our mouths washed out with soap. Um, looking at the language used around here maybe that is not a good simile. :D

Welcome mplo

Immie

Yeah, we need more liberals around here like we need to have our mouths washed out with soap. Um, looking at the language used around here maybe that is not a good simile. :D

Welcome mplo

Immie
Or maybe it is. :lmao:

Welcome. Hello. Hope you enjoy it here. There are more than enough other liberals to keep you company. I've given you a little "welcome" rep to get you on your way. You should enjoy it here...

Hey there, Big Black Dog and everybody else! Thanks for the warm welcome!

I like that picture, BBD. Thanks.

Forum List

Back