Hello , I am Oppa. I am from Nigeria.

You are apt.

Thanks for your inputs. Did you do history?

Yes. I particularly like Raymond Kea's work; he's an American scholar who specializes in African economic history. Not much on medieval and earlier times, though. I don't do fake history and propaganda, though; everybody has their warts, and the more they know about reality over fantasy the better decisions and more wisdom they can bring to future choices, especially political and economic ones.

Would you rather be civil?

The way you go about it would look like there aren't normal people living there!

Moreover, it is only the greed to want more that would make you fall for such cheap snares of fraudulence.

And take care. I don't get angry.
Hey, just covering my bases bud. Just in case you are a prince who needs to gain access to $50M.

Hello all, good day.

I'm Oppa from Nigeria. I finished my tertiary education few days ago in my home state and decided to join this forum. I am a freelance content and research writer too.

I'll be posting new articles from my home country here too.

Thanks all.
BrotherOppa??????? What, you Mormon or something?

Hello all, good day.

I'm Oppa from Nigeria. I finished my tertiary education few days ago in my home state and decided to join this forum. I am a freelance content and research writer too.

I'll be posting new articles from my home country here too.

Thanks all.
You're NOT my older sibling lol

Forum List

Back