Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Cyndi, the longest Introduction thread, ever. :happy-1:

Hell, I can't even get my threads over 5 pages.
:(
Your not a cartoon thats why. Hey some day when it's quiet, we have to tell more restaurant horror tales? FUN

View attachment 366163

That would be fun. Start a thread about that subject in the Food & Wine forum and I'm in.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:smoke::banana::smoke:

When you get a little bored? You post first. i'll come outta hiding. Other then that ? I wouldn't want to be accused of trolling you? LOL

Folks. I've known this little doll for a spell. Her disarming unassuming nature will nuetralize you no matter what a scumbag you are. She's a 92 pound soaking wet dynamo

Proof????...How many mods would let an intro thread go on this long.BAWWWWWHAHA!!! She bitch slapped ya mods and ya durnt even know it
I dare ya to deep six this thread...lol

aw thats sweet POM.;)

what am I gonna do POM?

Who knows? What ever was floating around in my brain at that moment is gone now? never to be back again? LOL

Your not a cartoon thats why. Hey some day when it's quiet, we have to tell more restaurant horror tales? FUN

View attachment 366163

That would be fun. Start a thread about that subject in the Food & Wine forum and I'm in.

*****CHUCKLE*****

When you get a little bored? You post first. i'll come outta hiding. Other then that ? I wouldn't want to be accused of trolling you? LOL

Folks. I've known this little doll for a spell. Her disarming unassuming nature will nuetralize you no matter what a scumbag you are. She's a 92 pound soaking wet dynamo

Proof????...How many mods would let an intro thread go on this long.BAWWWWWHAHA!!! She bitch slapped ya mods and ya durnt even know it

aw thats sweet POM.;)

what am I gonna do POM?

Who knows? What ever was floating around in my brain at that moment is gone now? never to be back again? LOL

There was a thought in there POM. promise there was. LOL

View attachment 366163

*****CHUCKLE*****

Yeah! She is a HOOT!

View attachment 366163

*****CHUCKLE*****

Yeah! She is a HOOT!

Where have you been? I've missed you so. I cry myself to sleep every night.:hhello:

Thread gets the award for "Longest Intro Thread" for the year.. OK to be social. We have a "Lounge" forum for threads like this.. But being in Zone1, it's highly moderated and the longer it gets, the farther away it is from the intent of this forum.. Closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back