Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was an Ice Cream Social.

This is a meet and greet thread.

I was thinking of a home base, as we’re all scattered in a diaspora.
Lol. This thread is her security blanket. Maybe they can toss it to General so she doesn't freak out if they deep 6 it...lol. she might have a break down

It’s not that.

Some snitch might move to have this thread purged back to its original function.

Oh foolishness that's all, and my wc room. Two people who cant behave themselves? :hhello:

I'm surprised they have let the thread go on this long.
Lol. Maybe like reading it too............lol........................Cyndi knows how to pull in traffic.
Maybe that's the key? you jealous pom? is this getting dicey? HUH. where did you come from today? huh? I left alone? don't follow me here anymore. OK?

Lol. This thread is her security blanket. Maybe they can toss it to General so she doesn't freak out if they deep 6 it...lol. she might have a break down
You have no clue who backs me up POM? I don't even a miss a beat at the badlands and you know it.. careful who you play with at other places,? POM? be respectful POM? don't do this? do not be a wise arss. for once in your life. lay low... keep your mouth shut. will you?

Oh foolishness that's all, and my wc room. Two people who cant behave themselves? :hhello:

Lol. Maybe like reading it too............lol........................Cyndi knows how to pull in traffic.
Maybe that's the key? you jealous pom? is this getting dicey? HUH. where did you come from today? huh? I left alone? don't follow me here anymore. OK?

You have no clue who backs me up POM? I don't even a miss a beat at the badlands and you know it.. careful who you play with at other places,? POM? be respectful POM? don't do this? do not be a wise arss. for once in your life. lay low... keep your mouth shut. will you?

gOD B

I
Make fun pom? keep on keeping ON? you have no clue... the more you run big mouth LIBE FEE==========
H

? HERE? keep on keeping? POM play me for a fool? I think

I wanted to start a thread...............Coffee with Mindful, Cyndi, and POM. Answers to your personal problems... Like an Oprah thread.............But she wasn't excited about it.
I do like that Idea.. How about? More like Dear Abby. We're so good at fixing our own problems. I'm sure we could help others. :hhello:

I wanted to start a thread...............Coffee with Mindful, Cyndi, and POM. Answers to your personal problems... Like an Oprah thread.............But she wasn't excited about it.
POM. I did that once... I posted *Ask me Anything.* Guess what my first question was? From a man of course.
:auiqs.jpg:"Why does my wife want SO many pillows on the couch" ? :aargh:

Every time I try to post here? everything goes bonkers. my computer sticks.. the words don't type? in delay. I have to change browsers? my computer riots? the fans go haywire? I figured it must be a very special site? so if you see f-ups from me thats why?

Everyone’s spellbound.

lmao. :laughing0301:

Kinda maybe.. More concerned the 2 of you are coordinating an attack on the Mod room... Gettin' all beer'd up and "making lists" and stuff.. LOL.... This isn't a "Thelma and Louise" kind of trip is it???

What's the code name for this operation?? Lemme guess -- Operation Black Fly... :auiqs.jpg: Welcome to Cyndi... Mindful will get you oriented...

Everyone’s spellbound.

Kinda maybe.. More concerned the 2 of you are coordinating an attack on the Mod room... Gettin' all beer'd up and "making lists" and stuff.. LOL.... This isn't a "Thelma and Louise" kind of trip is it???

What's the code name for this operation?? Lemme guess -- Operation Black Fly... :auiqs.jpg: Welcome to Cyndi... Mindful will get you oriented...

I wouldn’t attack you, Flacaltenn. You should know that.
0797AF57-750D-4875-96AF-B0942AD920B2.gif

I was trying to get a safe room set up, maybe a panic room; where all miscreants could rest their weary limbs, free from the bickering and sniping so rampant in other areas. Rather like a home base.

I was wondering what to call it.

The Haven, or the Twilight Zone.

Everyone’s spellbound.

I wouldn’t attack you, Flacaltenn. You should know that.
View attachment 359519

I was trying to get a safe room set up, maybe a panic room; where all miscreants could rest their weary limbs, free from the bickering and sniping so rampant in other areas. Rather like a home base.

I was wondering what to call it.

The Haven, or the Twilight Zone.

You can do that in the Lounge.. Liquor licenses tho are hard to get I'm told.

You ever read Atlas Shrugged? It's been on my mind lately... How about "Galt's Gulch"????? LOL... You'd be accused of being one them bloddy libertarians like me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back