Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow miss Cindy,you sure are enjoying this welcome section glad you decided to stick around.never seen someone who stayed on their own thread in the welcome section so long :cool: :up:
:) hey you two? LOLOL. I'm sort of stuck here. suspended in time... I posted a little bit down in the badlands. I've already been accused of having a sok. which I don't.. so I was down there on that thread.
I think you are a little skeered here because the place is so big.
Hello Mr. Pom? I just get lost. How's the battle going today? can I follow you? or would you be skeered?:adoreheart:
Even to the bathroom???? No battles here, just jabbing and laughing. You can do whatever you want.

My fav boards are Current Events, Poli, Gen Discussion, Music obviously, and Breaking News. Occasional visits in the bowel rooms.
Wow miss Cindy,you sure are enjoying this welcome section glad you decided to stick around.never seen someone who stayed on their own thread in the welcome section so long :cool: :up:
:) hey you two? LOLOL. I'm sort of stuck here. suspended in time... I posted a little bit down in the badlands. I've already been accused of having a sok. which I don't.. so I was down there on that thread.
Hello Mr. Pom? I just get lost. How's the battle going today? can I follow you? or would you be skeered?:adoreheart:
Even to the bathroom???? No battles here, just jabbing and laughing. You can do whatever you want.

My fav boards are Current Events, Poli, Gen Discussion, Music obviously, and Breaking News. Occasional visits in the bowel rooms.
i'll be back. someone might buy me a car.
I'm back. You know the obsurd story about the car don't you Mr Pom? how the mechanics wouldn't touch it because of the virus. it sat 6 weeks? in the mean time... the maine inspection sticker runs out. the boys take it up to the garage.... for me. oh no. Theres a transmission line leak. Ok? no biggie....right.. it gets worse. there was a tiny ding in the windshield.... it cracks from the snow. it's three inches … in from the si

Did you here about my car? Mr . pom.? no mechanic would touch it for 6 weeks? The VIRUS? in the mean time the maine inspection sticker runs out... the boys take it to the garage? It needs a transmistion line leak fixed... Ok? easy peasy. It had this tiny ding in the windshield... 3 inches from the outside of the car? drivers side...way down by the wiper blades, no one can hardly see it.. nor will it do no harm to anyone.. no Cyndi., you cant get a sticker? why not i'm thinking? Gubmint? I am so pizzed off. it's a nice car, for an old car. nice ride.. looks good. I am gonna have a nervous breakdown. in all my life? I have NEVER been without my own car. EVER
Why haven't you got whole glass coverage on your insurance? I've been through so many windshields from rocks in the salt/sand mixture I can't count.
I was going to ask you about that seriously? will my insurance cover it? full? or will the deductible be more then the cost of the windshield? I have to find out? we live here? a few bad ice storms... sitting on the windshield? that's all it takes? a ding becomes a crisis.. and they're getting so fussy Ol lady? they go under the car with flash lights? Poking their fingers in places they shouldn't go?
lol car rape.
My insurance agency said they automatically write in whole glass coverage around here unless you tell them not to, so hopefully yours did, too. You pay NO deductible for glass replacement. Just give the auto glass place your insurance card and iirc there might be a two minute talk with the insurance adjuster, who asks a couple routine questions. Then the insurance adjuster deals with the auto glass company directly and that's the end of it for you, except making an appt. to get the windshield replaced, of course.

These days they'll even come do it in your driveway. The sealant doesn't stink like it used to, either, and they no longer duct tape your windshield for two days. It was amazingly fast. I had one replaced this past winter.

I'm back. You know the obsurd story about the car don't you Mr Pom? how the mechanics wouldn't touch it because of the virus. it sat 6 weeks? in the mean time... the maine inspection sticker runs out. the boys take it up to the garage.... for me. oh no. Theres a transmission line leak. Ok? no biggie....right.. it gets worse. there was a tiny ding in the windshield.... it cracks from the snow. it's three inches … in from the si

Did you here about my car? Mr . pom.? no mechanic would touch it for 6 weeks? The VIRUS? in the mean time the maine inspection sticker runs out... the boys take it to the garage? It needs a transmistion line leak fixed... Ok? easy peasy. It had this tiny ding in the windshield... 3 inches from the outside of the car? drivers side...way down by the wiper blades, no one can hardly see it.. nor will it do no harm to anyone.. no Cyndi., you cant get a sticker? why not i'm thinking? Gubmint? I am so pizzed off. it's a nice car, for an old car. nice ride.. looks good. I am gonna have a nervous breakdown. in all my life? I have NEVER been without my own car. EVER
Why haven't you got whole glass coverage on your insurance? I've been through so many windshields from rocks in the salt/sand mixture I can't count.
I was going to ask you about that seriously? will my insurance cover it? full? or will the deductible be more then the cost of the windshield? I have to find out? we live here? a few bad ice storms... sitting on the windshield? that's all it takes? a ding becomes a crisis.. and they're getting so fussy Ol lady? they go under the car with flash lights? Poking their fingers in places they shouldn't go?
lol car rape.
My insurance agency said they automatically write in whole glass coverage around here unless you tell them not to, so hopefully yours did, too. You pay NO deductible for glass replacement. Just give the auto glass place your insurance card and iirc there might be a two minute talk with the insurance adjuster, who asks a couple routine questions. Then the insurance adjuster deals with the auto glass company directly and that's the end of it for you, except making an appt. to get the windshield replaced, of course.

These days they'll even come do it in your driveway. The sealant doesn't stink like it used to, either, and they no longer duct tape your windshield for two days. It was amazingly fast. I had one replaced this past winter.
woo hoo.. I.;m in gun lessons right at the moment... not good

lol car rape.

WOO hoo? I'm in gun lessons now.. not a good thing I say? no body listens?

lol car rape.

thank you!! I will try what you say.,:)

lol car rape.

I'm glad I asked you.!

lol car rape.

I'm glad I asked you.!
You didn't ask me. But I've only been a property/casualty professional since Reagan's first term. So I don't have the experience to provide you. Sorry to bother you.

Wow, this is some intro thread!
Lol. She wants every active member to greet her...lol
well? that's a good idea.. maybe I can get my own room here too?:hhello: I don't know where to go? I went down to the badlands.. I guess there? I would hate to get in "trouble" and get way in over my head?
What???? Badlands is like Disneyland compared to The Dump yonder. Current events.Gen Discussion. Poli and Breaking are the most traveled boards.

lol car rape.

I'm glad I asked you.!
You didn't ask me. But I've only been a property/casualty professional since Reagan's first term. So I don't have the experience to provide you. Sorry to bother you.
good morning P

lol car rape.

I'm glad I asked you.!
Aw Pom I didnt know that . Or I would have asked YOU. I thought you were more into health insurance, life things like that. I'll probably ask again later because I'm not doing it right away. I'm going to drive it a month with an expired sticker. Because the mechanic is on vacation, and i dont want to take it somewhere else ,where I'm not known. New windshield means no sticker at all LOL :adoreheart: well I wasn't going to say that about the badlands... easy peasy. Only thing I met there, that was frightening, was a NUN. :aargh:

well? that's a good idea.. maybe I can get my own room here too?:hhello: I don't know where to go? I went down to the badlands.. I guess there? I would hate to get in "trouble" and get way in over my head?
What???? Badlands is like Disneyland compared to The Dump yonder. Current events.Gen Discussion. Poli and Breaking are the most traveled boards.

The dump yonder. Imao.

lol car rape.

I'm glad I asked you.!
good morning P

lol car rape.

I'm glad I asked you.!
Aw Pom I didnt know that . Or I would have asked YOU. I thought you were more into health insurance, life things like that. I'll probably ask again later because I'm not doing it right away. I'm going to drive it a month with an expired sticker. Because the mechanic is on vacation, and i dont want to take it somewhere else ,where I'm not known. New windshield means no sticker at all LOL :adoreheart: well I wasn't going to say that about the badlands... easy peasy. Only thing I met there, that was frightening, was a NUN. :aargh:

Probably a secret agent, dressed in a burka.

;)

lol car rape.

I'm glad I asked you.!
good morning P

lol car rape.

I'm glad I asked you.!

Could be mindful. But who doesn't like to pick the dump? may find something good there?

;)

lol car rape.

I'm glad I asked you.!
good morning P

lol car rape.

I'm glad I asked you.!

Could be mindful. But who doesn't like to pick the dump? may find something good there?
I told you I would post in WC only, last offer. Reason I only want that board is someone is going to try and bait me to go upstairs. You know what happens when I get baited. I get a lil ticked. Understand??...Last time. i'll only do it for you and your success there. I promise at least 5 posts per dayI

;)

lol car rape.

I'm glad I asked you.!
good morning P

lol car rape.

I'm glad I asked you.!

I told you I would post in WC only, last offer. Reason I only want that board is someone is going to try and bait me to go upstairs. You know what happens when I get baited. I get a lil ticked. Understand??...Last time. i'll only do it for you and your success there. I promise at least 5 posts per dayI
I don't need no accolades. They throw me bait? you come back because I want you too? just because of that. Is that so hard? pom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back