Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh okay here it is for you again then.

hi,I have seen some posts of yours since you been here,you have made some really good ones here,, :thup: keep up the good work.pleased to meet you,glad to have you here and welcome aboard.:hhello::welcome::)
what's your favorite conspiracy?
The jfk assassination. I see you must have been talking to said troll I mentioned to have brought up that question,there have been some excellent books written on that event that I have read over a 100 on over the years. The one I recommend as the best is crossfire,the plot to kill kennedy.it is 100 times more accurate that what really happened that day than that fairy tale warren commission report gsrbage. I have been even fortunte enough to have meant witnesses that were there that day I have been fortunate enough to interview over the years. :) Just listening to what the witnesses said proves the government has lied over the years on that.

See what I mean,a certain troll here when he can’t counter the facts has to resort to posting a funny knowing he has been taken to school, :uhoh3:
well that is one that sticks in the heart of peoples souls that were around at the time. I was a baby back then, it's a tad before my time. But I've heard many radio shows on it.
Yeah lots of great radio shows on it over the years.:thup: Many have had independent researchers on it.i got a signed autograph from Jim marrs of that book I mentioned.great guy,he was a true patriot :thup: I got to sit down and talk to him,he was fun listening to on radio shows over the years:)
I'm going to go down to that forum next. laying low. Been to the badlands. Which didn't seem bad at all to me. LOL politics? I'm up on all that. but it becomes difficult. Click on a thread and read posts by other people. Then have nothing to say because other people already have said it.
I added on a few more paragraphs to my last post,please read it again. I assume you read it again. Well that being the case,that you read what I added on,dont you agree with me, my points I made that that’s disturbing they wont allow something so important and so significant in there such as that.?

that they should be allowed to look at that historic trial and make up their own mind about it,to have an opposing viewpoint.?

Ohh okay here it is for you again then.

hi,I have seen some posts of yours since you been here,you have made some really good ones here,, :thup: keep up the good work.pleased to meet you,glad to have you here and welcome aboard.:hhello::welcome::)
what's your favorite conspiracy?
The jfk assassination. I see you must have been talking to said troll I mentioned to have brought up that question,there have been some excellent books written on that event that I have read over a 100 on over the years. The one I recommend as the best is crossfire,the plot to kill kennedy.it is 100 times more accurate that what really happened that day than that fairy tale warren commission report gsrbage. I have been even fortunte enough to have meant witnesses that were there that day I have been fortunate enough to interview over the years. :) Just listening to what the witnesses said proves the government has lied over the years on that.

See what I mean,a certain troll here when he can’t counter the facts has to resort to posting a funny knowing he has been taken to school, :uhoh3:
well that is one that sticks in the heart of peoples souls that were around at the time. I was a baby back then, it's a tad before my time. But I've heard many radio shows on it.
Yeah lots of great radio shows on it over the years.:thup: Many have had independent researchers on it.i got a signed autograph from Jim marrs of that book I mentioned.great guy,he was a true patriot :thup: I got to sit down and talk to him,he was fun listening to on radio shows over the years:)
I'm going to go down to that forum next. laying low. Been to the badlands. Which didn't seem bad at all to me. LOL politics? I'm up on all that. but it becomes difficult. Click on a thread and read posts by other people. Then have nothing to say because other people already have said it.
I added on a few more paragraphs to my last post,please read it again. I assume you read it again. Well that being the case,that you read what I added on,dont you agree with me, my points I made that that’s disturbing they wont allow something so important and so significant in there such as that.?

that they should be allowed to look at that historic trial and make up their own mind about it,to have an opposing viewpoint.?
I did. send it in a pm? I probably watch it in the morning with coffee. well you know what? wasn't a lot of that supposed to be unlocked in 50 years.. I waited it never was. I remember that.

Have you heard what happened to that town? Bought out by a weird foundation. Bought the entire main street. Got a deal on white siding, plastic deck railings. Bought out all the locals, re- did the entire main street. Bulldozed down, Kennedy slate. Carl. And turned the place into a plastic city. It's really creepy. God save monson.

Holy crap, didn't know! Got to be that fuctard CEO Brian. Was such a nice place. Laundrymatt was owned by Bob before current. Bob bought knives from me like crazy. Cheating on his wife in NYC, died in the saddle.

Jim Bohrer at the landfill? Greatest buddy.

Jack and Ruth Anne Dunstan? (first little singlewide on Willimantic road) Jack not doing good, called him "Cactus Jack" he was Borestone ranger long time.

Doug Britton? Big white house with enclosed porch about across Danny, bit farther. (he moved)

Knew them all, how can't one not in a town of 666 population.

Cyndy at the PO? chipper shredder sorted mail better than she did.

Kennedy slate bought knives from me too, loved them thought best they ever had. I still have a slate clock shape of Maine.
Shawnee! Trumps coming to hardwood products this FRIDAY! Because they make the swabs. I'll be the one piloting the black helicopter. people crawling all over town. camera crews.. etc. what a RIOT

I saw it. That's great. Good for business in Monson! :re:
The people don't live there anymore Shawnee :omg: . it's all this artsy liberal foundation called Libra. god save Monson
I just made five swings thru town. Trumps coming at 3 o clock. Trumpsters Trumpsters ..Everywhere. It was great. people cheering, lining the streets. Flags stuck On work trucks, House roofs. Total Festivis. cops from across the entire state. secret service. It was spectacular. Because I have never seen so much excitement ever in our town. To hot to stay. Trump signs lining the roads. It really was cool to see. The excitement. dirty little corner of protestors. Out numbered big time. I never knew our area was that much Trump? Watch for us on Teevee.

The people don't live there anymore Shawnee :omg: . it's all this artsy liberal foundation called Libra. god save Monson
I just made five swings thru town. Trumps coming at 3 o clock. Trumpsters Trumpsters ..Everywhere. It was great. people cheering, lining the streets. Flags stuck On work trucks, House roofs. Total Festivis. cops from across the entire state. secret service. It was spectacular. Because I have never seen so much excitement ever in our town. To hot to stay. Trump signs lining the roads. It really was cool to see. The excitement. dirty little corner of protestors. Out numbered big time. I never knew our area was that much Trump? Watch for us on Teevee.
Is the lady with the coonskin cap going to be there? Must be exciting to see.

No? r you gonna watch the nightly news? to see if we make teevee? Missed you. I want you to see my one horse town. :adoreheart:

POM Put on FOX news! they're following it. whah ha ha.

No? r you gonna watch the nightly news? to see if we make teevee? Missed you. I want you to see my one horse town. :adoreheart:
I'll be watching on all the news. If a camera is on you, tuck your ear 2 times like Carroll Burnett as a signal. Lol

I'll be watching on all the news. If a camera is on you, tuck your ear 2 times like Carroll Burnett as a signal. Lol
he he he. No he landed in Bangor now. This is fun. I got a feeling this is gonna be a long hot day?;)

he he he. No he landed in BaWIngor now. This is fun. I got a feeling this is gonna be a long hot day?;)
your not paying attention POM! LATER? TONIGHT?

Awesome! Piscataquis cty is the only Rep county out of 16 counties too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back