Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Welcome. I'm a deplorable liberal. We have fun here.
Your a deplorable Liberal. Can a person be that. I guess so. Where does everyone hang out and talk here. In what section? It's going to take me awhile to find my way around.

Yeah candycorn is about as close to a 'deplorable liberal' as you're going to find. We've sparred a time or two, but she's never cruel or mean. That's all I really expect from anybody. Welcome to USMB and I hope you find a good fit here. A lot of us have been here for a very long time now.
You mean he and you obviously don’t know the real candcorn who have exposed his trolling. :abgg2q.jpg:
Went right on over my head. But that's ok I guess :crying:
I was addressing that to foxfyre,btw did you see my first post I made to YOU,post#163.?

Ohh okay here it is for you again then.

hi,I have seen some posts of yours since you been here,you have made some really good ones here,, :thup: keep up the good work.pleased to meet you,glad to have you here and welcome aboard.:hhello::welcome::)

LOL. my computer is stuck. :) no I cant keep track of everything.

Just a quick synopsis. There was another message board that LA RAM FAN and I frequented. It was mostly about conspiracy theories. He believes that the twin towers were rigged with explosives--among many other conspiracy theories. Needless to say, we all made fun of his theories on that site and here. So now he thinks Trump pays me to come here and do the same thing.

Just a quick synopsis. There was another message board that LA RAM FAN and I frequented. It was mostly about conspiracy theories. He believes that the twin towers were rigged with explosives--among many other conspiracy theories. Needless to say, we all made fun of his theories on that site and here. So now he thinks Trump pays me to come here and do the same thing.
OH NO! I believe all that. RUH ROH. :terror:

Anyways. It wasn't explosives. It was a very sophisticated pulse emp type weapon.

hi,I have seen some posts of yours since you been here,you have made some really good ones here,, :thup: keep up the good work.pleased to meet you,glad to have you here and welcome aboard.:hhello::welcome::)
what's your favorite conspiracy?

Most Trump supporters do for some odd reason. Anyway...that is the backstory.

Anyways. It wasn't explosives. It was a very sophisticated pulse emp type weapon.

Of course it was. :laugh2:

:popcorn:

Just an FYI since you're new....this sort of thing is usually not posted in announcements.

See you on the boards

Of course it was. :laugh2:

:popcorn:

Just an FYI since you're new....this sort of thing is usually not posted in announcements.

See you on the boards
Got it. thanks

The jfk one, i have read hundreds of books

there the shill goes lying again,he gets angry and calls people names when he can’t counter facts and never addresses the evidence.Myself and others took him to school on that too many times to remember checkmating him

there the shill goes lying again,he gets angry and calls people names when he can’t counter facts and never addresses the evidence.Myself and others took him to school on that too many times to remember checkmating him
:terror:

we'll have to go down there to talk about that one some day. heavy stuff.

The jfk assassination. I see you must have been talking to said troll I mentioned to have brought up that question,there have been some excellent books written on that event that I have read over a 100 on over the years. The one I recommend as the best is crossfire,the plot to kill kennedy.it is 100 times more accurate that what really happened that day than that fairy tale warren commission magic bullet theory garbage.I

i have been even fortunte enough to have meant witnesses that were there that day I have been fortunate enough to interview over the years. :) Just listening to what the witnesses said proves the government has lied over the years on that.theyhave talked about how the media smeared them over the years with lies

See what I mean,a certain troll here when he can’t counter the facts has to resort to posting a funny knowing he has been taken to school, :uhoh3:

Last edited:

The jfk assassination. I see you must have been talking to said troll I mentioned to have brought up that question,there have been some excellent books written on that event that I have read over a 100 on over the years. The one I recommend as the best is crossfire,the plot to kill kennedy.it is 100 times more accurate that what really happened that day than that fairy tale warren commission report gsrbage. I have been even fortunte enough to have meant witnesses that were there that day I have been fortunate enough to interview over the years. :) Just listening to what the witnesses said proves the government has lied over the years on that.

See what I mean,a certain troll here when he can’t counter the facts has to resort to posting a funny knowing he has been taken to school, :uhoh3:
well that is one that sticks in the heart of peoples souls that were around at the time. I was a baby back then, it's a tad before my time. But I've heard many radio shows on it.

we'll have to go down there to talk about that one some day. heavy stuff.
Agreed,indeed,another day,another time. :)

The jfk assassination. I see you must have been talking to said troll I mentioned to have brought up that question,there have been some excellent books written on that event that I have read over a 100 on over the years. The one I recommend as the best is crossfire,the plot to kill kennedy.it is 100 times more accurate that what really happened that day than that fairy tale warren commission report gsrbage. I have been even fortunte enough to have meant witnesses that were there that day I have been fortunate enough to interview over the years. :) Just listening to what the witnesses said proves the government has lied over the years on that.

well that is one that sticks in the heart of peoples souls that were around at the time. I was a baby back then, it's a tad before my time. But I've heard many radio shows on it.
Yeah lots of great radio shows on it over the years.:thup: Many have had independent researchers on it.i got a signed autograph from Jim marrs of that book I mentioned.great guy,he was a true patriot :thup: I got to sit down and talk to him,he was fun listening to on radio shows over the years:)

the thing that pisses me off is the 6th floor museum in Dallas Texas is just there to promote the lone gunman theory :14: they will not allow an opposing viewpoint there.they will not allow The Jack ruby trial transcripts in there because there is so much information in those transcripts the media kept out that proves there was a conspiracy,I can send you a video on that one pm if you like?

proof that this is a facist ditctatership we live in.america was built so that people are supposed to be freely debate,ruby was the man who shot and silenced Oswald,the trial has historic significance in it,shouldn’t that be in the damn exhibit.?:14:

shouldnt people be allowed to go in there and read them to be able to make up so they can then make up their own mind about what happened that day.? Free country my foot.

what sickens me is since that museum is there only to promote the magic bullet theory,kids who go there on tours with their schools,they leave bein brainwashed thst Oswald wasthe lone assassin,that’s disturbing :14:

Last edited:

Yeah lots of great radio shows on it over the years.:thup: Many have had independent researchers on it.i got a signed autograph from Jim marrs of that book I mentioned.great guy,he was a true patriot :thup: I got to sit down and talk to him,he was fun listening to on radio shows over the years:)
I'm going to go down to that forum next. laying low. Been to the badlands. Which didn't seem bad at all to me. LOL politics? I'm up on all that. but it becomes difficult. Click on a thread and read posts by other people. Then have nothing to say because other people already have said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back