Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Welcome, Cyndi! Glad to have you! You a Mainer? Me, too.
Have a donut

1588244386895.png

Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Have a donut

View attachment 329935
I am! It's small world isn't it? The donut is delicious. I forgot to add the black flies in my intro. LOL

Have a donut

View attachment 329935
I am! It's small world isn't it? The donut is delicious. I forgot to add the black flies in my intro. LOL
1588245431246.png
1588245485601.png

Proud supporter.

Have a donut

View attachment 329935
View attachment 329937 View attachment 329938
Proud supporter.
Your funny. Darn they bite! Don't they Ol Lady? Tell everyone. They should pity us.

Have a donut

View attachment 329935
You're from Maine?
I was there yesterday.
Went to Brunswick to pick up a dealer swap for a customer.

Welcome. I'm a deplorable liberal. We have fun here.
Your a deplorable Liberal. Can a person be that. I guess so. Where does everyone hang out and talk here. In what section? It's going to take me awhile to find my way around.

Have a donut

View attachment 329935
You're from Maine?
I was there yesterday.
Both of us billyboom. I'm way up the state.

Have a donut

View attachment 329935
You're from Maine?
I was there yesterday.
Yeah, but from way deeper in. It's a five hour drive just to get OUT of here.

Your a deplorable Liberal. Can a person be that. I guess so. Where does everyone hang out and talk here. In what section? It's going to take me awhile to find my way around.
Sure....

The high traffic areas are mostly Politics and Current Events for the real sniping back and fourth.

Though I find her intolerable in the political sphere (and I'm sure the feeling is mutual), the unofficial moderator Foxfyre does a good job of keeping everyone cheerful in the General Discussion Coffee Shop. I lurk in there sometimes.

The bottom of the forums page is the "basement" where pretty much anything goes; The Badlands, Rubber Room etc...

We're a good group and you'll do fine here.

Again welcome.

Have a donut

View attachment 329935
You're from Maine?
I was there yesterday.
Yeah, but from way deeper in. It's a five hour drive just to get OUT of here.
I'm an hour away from the big lake. 3 hours to get out.

Sure....

The high traffic areas are mostly Politics and Current Events for the real sniping back and fourth.

Though I find her intolerable in the political sphere (and I'm sure the feeling is mutual), the unofficial moderator Foxfyre does a good job of keeping everyone cheerful in the General Discussion Coffee Shop. I lurk in there sometimes.

The bottom of the forums page is the "basement" where pretty much anything goes; The Badlands, Rubber Room etc...

We're a good group and you'll do fine here.

Again welcome.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back