Hello from the Shenandoah Valley

Hi. Conservative female, Christian, voter. Anti-social distancing, maskless, concealed carry. Invited by Sunsettommy. He can delete that if I prove to be a problem. I won't be. I spend too much time on things political and I take it personally. Looking forward to a fun time here though.
Oh no, not you.

SMH.....
Oh good, someone you don't like means I'll definitely be friends with her. As she's from back home too.
She's every bit as fucked in the head as you are.

Enjoy.
Even better, she's smart too. My IQ is averages about 140 what's your score shitforbrains, 80-90 on a good day or is that too high?
Lol, people who are actually intelligent don't feel the need to spout off about IQ scores.

The above means we all know you're a liar with a room temperature IQ, just in case you can't figure it out.
So apparently yours isn't very high either.
Dunno, never felt the need to check.

No one likes to be disappointed.

Hi. Conservative female, Christian, voter. Anti-social distancing, maskless, concealed carry. Invited by Sunsettommy. He can delete that if I prove to be a problem. I won't be. I spend too much time on things political and I take it personally. Looking forward to a fun time here though.
Oh no, not you.

SMH.....
Oh good, someone you don't like means I'll definitely be friends with her. As she's from back home too.

Enjoy.
Even better, she's smart too. My IQ is averages about 140 what's your score shitforbrains, 80-90 on a good day or is that too high?
Lol, people who are actually intelligent don't feel the need to spout off about IQ scores.

The above means we all know you're a liar with a room temperature IQ, just in case you can't figure it out.

Well you probably shouldn't check either, then.

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....

Enjoy.

Oh I know my IQ.
While I'm no genius it's respectable.
The thing about IQ is it doesnt take into account common sense.
The wife comes in at over 140 yet she'll tell you I'm one of the smartest people she's ever met.

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....

Enjoy.

Oh I know my IQ.
The wife comes in at over 140 yet she'll tell you I'm one of the smartest people she's ever met.
Of course she will.

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....

Enjoy.

Oh I know my IQ.
Of course she will.

Are you calling my Wife a liar?
Let me know when you have the brains to make protoype hardware for the F-22 fighter and make make flight hardware for the NASA shuttle program.
So what do you do for a living skippy?

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....

Enjoy.

Oh I know my IQ.
Of course she will.

Let me know when you have the brains to make protoype hardware for the F-22 fighter and make make flight hardware for the NASA shuttle program.
Lol, touchy ain't ya?

I'm not calling her a liar, I'm calling you one.

Oh no, not you.

SMH.....

Enjoy.

Oh I know my IQ.
Of course she will.

Lol, touchy ain't ya?

I'm not calling her a liar, I'm calling you one.

Hey,it's okay if you deliver pizza for a living.
I tip you guys guys very well.

Holy Toledo! when Old Lady does a make-over she doesn't fool around. I admit I miss your doughnuts but now we gotta see some cheesecake.
tongue_smile.gif

Have you been to Nogales Mexico of late? About the same in Asses Virginia(remember Man is gender specific)..

I'm still wanted for assault on a police officer in NoGo....over 30 years ago....I wonder if he woke up yet? :eusa_shhh:

I'm from Richmond. You're up in God's Country. Welcome. :)

Forum List

Back