What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello From The Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ohhhhh but you said pass legislation well that will be in that article I understand that was an exec ORDER before I get checked 😉

Show me any Republican legislation in the last 20 years that does more for working Americans than the wealthy

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it's sort of hard when I can't hardly scratch dirt in the yard without being reminded.
View attachment 567256

.58 Williams "cleaner". Used to clean fouling from the bore, some Yankee dropped it I guess.
We just spent a week in the area. I’d been there before, but it was many years ago. It’s a beautiful place with a lot of history.

Having read a lot about Stonewall Jackson it was nice to see places where he campaigned so successfully against the invaders. Amazing what he accomplished with his rag tag army.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Checking in. Just lookin' for a place to park my thoughts.....I'm a right-leaning Independent.
Welcome to USMB, 1srelluc. Hope you enjoy the boards.

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Checking in. Just lookin' for a place to park my thoughts.....I'm a right-leaning Independent.
Howdy howdy welcome to the boards :cool:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List