Hello from Texas

jerryh60

Immigration911 minuteman
Sep 12, 2011
Texas
New to this site but not new to the immigration reform platform. I use Numbers USA to make sure my elected officials know how I feel in regard to illegal immigration. I'm looking forward to meeting many new people whose thoughts and feelings follow mine as in our desperate need to reform our laws and to enforce the ones already there.

welcome, but we may disagree in many points stiil, we can agree on others.(surely, no one encourage illegal acts)

New to this site but not new to the immigration reform platform. I use Numbers USA to make sure my elected officials know how I feel in regard to illegal immigration. I'm looking forward to meeting many new people whose thoughts and feelings follow mine as in our desperate need to reform our laws and to enforce the ones already there.

so do you just dislike mexicans or are you in favor of returning all illegals regardless of country of origin? and you are a minute man? i hear that is handy in circle jerks.

Welcome.

As long as you recognize the difference between immigrant and illegal immigrant, I'm ok with it. If, on the other hand, you're another little racist twit that drags the reputation of conservatives through the mud... I will kick your ass all over the forum. I hope that's clear.

California Girl, my wife is Australian, and i know what it costs to come here and stay here legally, hence I do know the difference between immigrant and illegal immigrant. And strolling bones, I am not prejudice in any way, and illegal is illegal no matter what country your from, and no matter where you learned about your culture. And the other comment you made , I would hate to try and take your job of pivot man away from you man, you seem like you fit it very well. I bow to King circle jerk pivot man . Not sure why you would even make that statement, unless that's just your nature.

Welcome to our humble abode!

AddamsFamilyHome.jpg

My name is Gomez. Do you like fencing?

you better thicken that skin to stay on this board......

why does everyone call me a man?

You clearly look other worldly and mysterious a soul in need of the order of nature to enhance her passions and give relief to us from the trivial pursuits of life. Yeah you look exquisitely WITCHING! And your pivitol?

Hi Jerry.

Last edited:
Hey bones, being thick skinned doesnt have anything to do with some off the fall comment like you just made. And I guess from your comment, maybe kid is more of a closer description. And to everyone else, it's good to have a forum where everyone has the ability to agree or disagree about each others views.

Welcome. The deliberate serial dilution of the American ethos has been and will continue to be the subject of many a discussion. The Andy Stern, Stephen Lerner, La Raza, Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky side is amply represented.

The welcome on another, now defunct site, was put up as follows: "Feel free to pull up a chair, but don't expect to use it much for sittin'"

Last edited:
welcome and I wil be the first to say that NumbersUSA is not a source you should be using for various reasons...anything that is related to John Tanton should be scrutinized very carefully because he is a eugenist. John Tanton has come to be an embarrassment. His longstanding connections to white nationalist ideologues, his flirtation with anti-Semitism, and his many racist statements about Latinos have become well known. His publication Social Contract is clealry racist. He put out a publication know as "Europhobia: The Hostility to European-Descended Americans." The lead article came from John Vinson, head of the hate group American Immigration Control Foundation, who argued that "successful Euro-American culture" was being replaced with what he called "dysfunctional Third World cultures." Tanton chimed in, decrying the "hatred and fear" of whites that he blamed on "multiculturalists" and immigrants.
NumbersUSA: The Grassroots Organizer | Southern Poverty Law Center

Remind yourself that you say you are only Anti illegal immigration, but the very site that you are applauding is anti immigration period..they are for stopping legal immigration as well...something you might want to think about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back