Hello from Ogden, UT

Oct 27, 2012
I am a person who likes to make people laugh. I think we need it during these times with so much hate in the air. Therefore, if you're paying attention, you will notice I post a lot of goofy phrases. When it's appropriate-not in a thread discussing seriously ill people, deceased, or anywhere else it might not be appropriate. My intention is not to undermine or put down anyone's post. More like random phrases like "Wow, I thought we were going to discuss ice cream cakes, I guess I'm in the wrong place," in a thread discussing whose the worst presidential candidate. And I'll also be serious about certain discussions.

I'm 29 years old, male, and I live in Utah.
No, I'm not mormon. It's beautiful here, I love the weather (even the cold) and I couldn't give two shits that I can only get 3.5% beer at gas stations.

Utah huh? Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous? And what are you doing up at 2:30 AM? j/k with you but hey... former Loganite here. :eusa_shhh:

Benevolent intentions not withstanding I hope you've got a thick hide 'cause you're going to need it around here and WELCOME.

I am a person who likes to make people laugh. I think we need it during these times with so much hate in the air. Therefore, if you're paying attention, you will notice I post a lot of goofy phrases. When it's appropriate-not in a thread discussing seriously ill people, deceased, or anywhere else it might not be appropriate. My intention is not to undermine or put down anyone's post. More like random phrases like "Wow, I thought we were going to discuss ice cream cakes, I guess I'm in the wrong place," in a thread discussing whose the worst presidential candidate. And I'll also be serious about certain discussions.

I'm 29 years old, male, and I live in Utah.
No, I'm not mormon. It's beautiful here, I love the weather (even the cold) and I couldn't give two shits that I can only get 3.5% beer at gas stations.
Welcome to USMB, 1smallstepforham. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back