Hello from New Mexico

NM Weatherman

l'enfer, c'est les autres
Apr 9, 2010
Albuquerque
I am a right-leaning registered Independent here in New Mexico ("That's not dust, that's enchantment!"), and I am currently fascinated by the Tea Party movement...I believe we are at a turning point in American history. Last election I voted McCain as the lesser of two evils...turns out I was right.

I have had two of my own websites. The first had a run of about six years, "Rip 'n Read" political debate. I am a writer, editor, photographer and musician. I am a very outspoken jack-of-all-trades.

I am hoping these forums are very active! Greetings from Albuquerque to all.

big

Hello and welcome. By chance, do you know your blood type? I'm rather fond of A neg. Here's a little rep to get you started on your way. You deserve it simply because you did not vote for Owe Bama.

Last edited:
:welcome: 2 USMB NM Weatherman, weatherman? does that mean most of the stuff you say will be in percentages of probabilities, like there is a 20% chance that..........

This is about the closest we get to New Mexico here.

258252419_c8c2e8d036.jpg

Oh and at all local 7/11s also.

Last edited:
I am a right-leaning registered Independent here in New Mexico ("That's not dust, that's enchantment!"), and I am currently fascinated by the Tea Party movement...I believe we are at a turning point in American history. Last election I voted McCain as the lesser of two evils...turns out I was right.

I have had two of my own websites. The first had a run of about six years, "Rip 'n Read" political debate. I am a writer, editor, photographer and musician. I am a very outspoken jack-of-all-trades.

I am hoping these forums are very active! Greetings from Albuquerque to all.

You were wrong...you should have voted the constitutional party like I did. If everyone that voted for the "lesser of two evils" which is voting for evil, btw, had voted 3rd party, we might have had a better person in office today.

Welcome NM weatherman. I hope your weather forecasts are more accurate than you last presidential vote.

:welcome: 2 USMB NM Weatherman, weatherman? does that mean most of the stuff you say will be in percentages of probabilities, like there is a 20% chance that..........

Hi, nice to meet you. Let me say this up front...I have never been a member of or associated with "The Weathermen" or "Weather Underground." I got my boardname a decade ago from a Bob Dylan song I loved:

Bob Dylan: Subterranean Homesick Blues

Look out kid
Don't matter what you did
Walk on your tip toes
Don't tie no bows
Better stay away from those
That carry 'round a fire hose
Keep a clean nose
Watch the plain clothes
You don't need a weather man
To know which way the wind blows

What Dylan is saying here is that if your have chutzpah, common sense, and smarts, you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows...you can tell what's coming yourself...and, you don't need me either!

Hi, nice to meet you. Let me say this up front...I have never been a member of or associated with "The Weathermen" or "Weather Underground." I got my boardname a decade ago from a Bob Dylan song I loved:

Look out kid
Walk on your tip toes
Don't tie no bows
Keep a clean nose
Watch the plain clothes

What Dylan is saying here is that if your have chutzpah, common sense, and smarts, you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows...you can tell what's coming yourself...and, you don't need me either!

oddly enough, that's how the weathermen got their name.

go figure.

Look out kid
Walk on your tip toes
Don't tie no bows
Keep a clean nose
Watch the plain clothes

oddly enough, that's how the weathermen got their name.

go figure.

That is true according to Wikipedia, but the most radical thing I ever did was march in a march for women's rights decades ago in Salt Lake City, Utah...

There is nothing like the beautiful blue sky and fluffy clouds of NM! Silver City - where my hubby comes from.

New Topics

Forum List

Back