Hello from Maine, USA

Of all the forums in all the websites in all the world, April walks into USMB.

And brings her very decent Christian friends to the internet's raunchiest hater hangout. Oh, darlin, do you know what you've done? I'm still scratching my head. But have fun, Ziggy.
She should have joined sooner to
get some cheesecake from you.
View attachment 503395
Pretty nice try, Angelo, but you gotta take the stems out.
Oh, cherry stems can be fun to play with. I knew a girl that could put one in her mouth and tie a knot in it with her tongue! :cool:
My parents owned a bar. I grew up there practically...which is strange cuz I hate booze. Any kind of booze. Ma fired me too, as bartender, cuz I didn't have the patience to deal with the drunks and 86'd most of them, lol.

Anyway....I could do that with a cherry stem. Took alot of practice, but shirley temples and cherries..well.....

Slow me, finally got it Ziggy
17 refers to Q, right?
Duh!

I have one friend who aligns with that so much, he harassed friends of mine on FB

It is hard to find nice faithful people who can talk about Trump politics without getting derailed by others trolling and baiting over this.

I would love to support real transparent dialogue over what went wrong with elections and ways to fix that!

Maybe it's a male to male "turf war" behind all the pro and anti Trump hate bait back and forth.

If you start a thread on any topic related,
tag me and I'll join in!

17 refers to Q, right?
Duh!

I have one friend who aligns with that so much, he harassed friends of mine on FB

It is hard to find nice faithful people who can talk about Trump politics without getting derailed by others trolling and baiting over this.

I would love to support real transparent dialogue over what went wrong with elections and ways to fix that!

Maybe it's a male to male "turf war" behind all the pro and anti Trump hate bait back and forth.

tag me and I'll join in!
Thank You,
I'm not here to argue over the validity of whether it is authentic or a psyop. I think it may be a bit of both.
Most people only have heard through media that it's aconspiracy theory. Well I believe it is a conspircy but not a theory.
The conspiracy to rally as many people to wake up to the realities that are taking place in this world.
There are a lot of falsehoods mixed in with the truth. And it's up to the "researcher" to discern between the two.
If you just get your information from the news or other media sources, it's easy to get led or misled down many rabbit holes.
Unless your doing the research yourself. Then you can compare with what other people find out and compare facts with fiction.

I don't know who started it. White hat/Black hat. And it doesn't really matter. The thing I found is that there is a lot of credible information in them there crumbs. I would rather discuss the actual findings and events that are being exposed as we speak.
There isn't one thing happening today that shocks me, that I didn't know was coming 4 years ago.

And so while some would rather just throw the baby out with the bath water, I tend to hold onto the baby while the water gets flushed out. But I won't argue about it. And I do listen to opposing views. Because not everything is 100% this way or that.
It's quite possible it was created for the very purpose of calling Q supporters domestic terrorists.
Have to always create a distraction from the ones actually committing the crimes.
So why not begin a movement that shifts the blame from the real conspirators to a group of people who look like dangerous
Q uacks. It's the perfect psyop. In my opinion.
Problem is a lot of people really did wake up. Their investigating and research went beyond the crumbs. The deeper they dug, the more they shared, the more people began to wake up and smell the coffee.
And then things started coming out in the news.
I think Jeffrey Epstein actually cemented a lot of people in the movement. So many people had and have no clue what other peoples lives look like. I think for the majority of people, we just go about our daily lives as normal ordinary good people.
And then you have Hollywood, and deep state, and trafficking, and pay for play, etc..
Things normal everyday people had no real knowledge that all of it was taking place, now, today, in this generation.
You don't know what you don't know. Until you do. And then you can't unsee what you have seen.
They don't call it the red pill for nothing. There is no going back to a not knowing or ignorance of things that happen everyday right under our noses and shoved in our faces.

And so that's where I stand on my favorite number 17 :)
I hope this helps explain the how, what, where, when, and why, I say I believe the way I do.
It's up to others to decide for themselves which pill they prefer.

HUGS

17 refers to Q, right?
Duh!

tag me and I'll join in!
Thank You,
I'm not here to argue over the validity of whether it is authentic or a psyop. I think it may be a bit of both.
Most people only have heard through media that it's aconspiracy theory. Well I believe it is a conspircy but not a theory.
The conspiracy to rally as many people to wake up to the realities that are taking place in this world.
There are a lot of falsehoods mixed in with the truth. And it's up to the "researcher" to discern between the two.
If you just get your information from the news or other media sources, it's easy to get led or misled down many rabbit holes.
Unless your doing the research yourself. Then you can compare with what other people find out and compare facts with fiction.

I don't know who started it. White hat/Black hat. And it doesn't really matter. The thing I found is that there is a lot of credible information in them there crumbs. I would rather discuss the actual findings and events that are being exposed as we speak.
There isn't one thing happening today that shocks me, that I didn't know was coming 4 years ago.

And so while some would rather just throw the baby out with the bath water, I tend to hold onto the baby while the water gets flushed out. But I won't argue about it. And I do listen to opposing views. Because not everything is 100% this way or that.
It's quite possible it was created for the very purpose of calling Q supporters domestic terrorists.
Have to always create a distraction from the ones actually committing the crimes.
So why not begin a movement that shifts the blame from the real conspirators to a group of people who look like dangerous
Problem is a lot of people really did wake up. Their investigating and research went beyond the crumbs. The deeper they dug, the more they shared, the more people began to wake up and smell the coffee.
I think Jeffrey Epstein actually cemented a lot of people in the movement. So many people had and have no clue what other peoples lives look like. I think for the majority of people, we just go about our daily lives as normal ordinary good people.
And then you have Hollywood, and deep state, and trafficking, and pay for play, etc..
Things normal everyday people had no real knowledge that all of it was taking place, now, today, in this generation.
You don't know what you don't know. Until you do. And then you can't unsee what you have seen.
They don't call it the red pill for nothing. There is no going back to a not knowing or ignorance of things that happen everyday right under our noses and shoved in our faces.

I hope this helps explain the how, what, where, when, and why, I say I believe the way I do.

HUGS

Listen to what they say, and not what they want you to hear ... :thup:

Perhaps if I say 17 is my favorite number and where we go one we go all,
that may give a clue as to my political leanings.
My first obligation is to the Lord. I am a Christian conservative.
And I appreciate all topics and all views.
No one is ever 100% right or 100% wrong.
I believe there is always room for common ground.
Thank You for having me.
I look forward to meeting new names and faces.
I also love cooking and gardening and cats.
And I always give hugs.
:)
HUGS
Welcome to the forum.

Thank You for having me.
And I always give hugs.
HUGS
Welcome to USMB, Ziggy. Hope you enjoy the boards.

17 refers to Q, right?
Duh!

tag me and I'll join in!
Thank You,

HUGS

^ THIS ^ what Ziggy said!!!
You go! With God!
If God is with us who can be against us. Thanks Ziggy and thanks to Potterhead2021 for bringing us together on the one board I have found
that supports free speech as it is meant to be exercised with responsibility
to empower people to be our government.
In Christ Jesus name Amen!

Thank You for having me.
And I always give hugs.
HUGS
Welcome.:cool: So if I visit Maine someday,what would you say is their best attractions to go visit?

also sense you lived in Florida fir ten years other than disneyworld,what would you say are there best attractions to visit?

Thank You for having me.
And I always give hugs.
HUGS
Welcome.:cool: So if I visit Maine someday,what would you say is their best attractions to go visit?

also sense you lived in Florida fir ten years other than disneyworld,what would you say are there best attractions to visit?
Well it all depends on what you like. I prefer Lakes and Hiking trails. I can't walk them anymore but I can still visit.
And I've only lived in Maine for about 5 years now, and I'm house bound so I don't get to see much of it.
Florida...
I used to enjoy the flea markets. There are strawberryfests and lots of forests. Bring your aligator repellant lol
Again, I was over the road trucking for most of the time I lived there, so I never got to see much.

I can tell you about highways and rubberneckers. Truck stops and rest areas. Greasy food and sleepless nights.
But tourist attractions... Sorry, I don't have much to offer there.

Thanks for asking though :)
Hugs

Thank You for the Welcome Jackass.. LOL
Oh that's not very nice but it was better than the first part LOL
I think it's going to be very interesting here.
Not to mention some of the names.. oh my

Me navigating through the Forum.. LOL

I just realized I used your avatar for your name petro.
I'm real sorry about that.
My Mistake..
1624468883051.png

Hugs

Ziggy and Potterhead2021 I just joined a short while ago. I don't know how long the good Lord will have me here. This is quite a place of strangers, isn't it?

"And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers." John 10:5

Welcome Friend!
Where angels fear to tread..
no more :)

Yes it is, yes it is :)
Welcome
HUGS

Ziggy and Potterhead2021 I just joined a short while ago. I don't know how long the good Lord will have me here. This is quite a place of strangers, isn't it?

"And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers." John 10:5

Welcome, Amadeus !

" There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met. " ~~William Butler Yeats

...and the Lord cannot kick you out of here.

Happy posting!

You know,
the natives might start to feel they're being invaded..
Though I'm not a founding member here (I joined in 2009), I do consider myself a "native" and I assure you of this; we do not fear invasions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back