Hello from Boston

don't mess with beantown, we will toss your goods in the habah!

My only goods are already promised to the widows, orphans, homeless, and the dispossessed. Which of these will you rob, kind sir?

Only the ones who are taxing me without representation ;)
You know, Pilgrims put people in stocks with whom they disagreed. So I'm asking:

Did you know that widows having a hard time of making ends meet may not realize they are not representing you?
Did you know that an orphan may not even know what representation is?
Did you know the homeless do not pay rent and likely do not know of resources that could help them not represent you?
Did you know the dispossessed couldn't possibly fight you back? They've no resources, nothing, no one to plead their case.

Or are you a John Wayne Pilgrim? :rolleyes:

My only goods are already promised to the widows, orphans, homeless, and the dispossessed. Which of these will you rob, kind sir?

You know, Pilgrims put people in stocks with whom they disagreed. So I'm asking:

Did you know that widows having a hard time of making ends meet may not realize they are not representing you?
Did you know the homeless do not pay rent and likely do not know of resources that could help them not represent you?
Did you know the dispossessed couldn't possibly fight you back? They've no resources, nothing, no one to plead their case.

YEah but none of those people are the political leaders around here, the political leaders are all rich due to the silly salaries they have voted in for themselves ;)

Since they aren't politicians who have power over me to tax me without representation they dont have to worry about being tossed in the harbah ;).

YEah but none of those people are the political leaders around here, the political leaders are all rich due to the silly salaries they have voted in for themselves ;)

Since they aren't politicians who have power over me to tax me without representation they dont have to worry about being tossed in the harbah ;).
Oh, okay. I'm glad you feel some semblance of mercy to those whose only hope according to the book of Deuteronomy is God. :)

Considering i've been 3 out of the 4 on your list at one point and with work being slow in this garbage economy I'm starting to feel number 1 again how can I not have mercy ;)

The Detriot Lions are saying hello to the Patriots as I type. lol

Brady is bringing back half of Ford Field in his helmet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back