Hello from Aridzona

Arizona Willie

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2015
I'm a retired union electrician and a lifelong Liberal with a Capital L.

Not long ago my dentist told me I have a very small mouth --- which was a hell of a surprise to me because all my life people said I was a ' big mouth *))83@3 '.

Being new I don't know if cursing / bad words are allowed or not but I'm sure I will find out soon.

Not long ago my dentist told me I have a very small mouth --- which was a hell of a surprise to me because all my life people said I was a ' big mouth *))83@3 '.

Being new I don't know if cursing / bad words are allowed or not but I'm sure I will find out soon.
hello. I am finally able to meet someone that knows about electricity, you can help me get these shorts out of my azz...???

Welcome to the board fellow Arizonian.
Jump right in and enjoy.!!!!!!

welcome8_zpsybb9urzz.png

Welcome to a fellow Lib and Az-uh-ro-nin.

I don't live there anymore but did for about 30 years.

You anywhere close to Bennett Springs?

My lifetime favorite fishing place. Started going there in the early 50's but haven't been back there for over 20 years now. Just a lot of memories and some pictures.

hello. I am finally able to meet someone that knows about electricity, you can help me get these shorts out of my azz...???

Well Willie,

Let's find out what you really are.

Are you truly a liberal (open minded and interested in improvement) or are you just a left winger (rich hating, money seeking, constitution hating moron). There is a huge difference.

Right wingers (corporate loving, ignorant, pawns) are almost as bad.....but at least they pretend to want more liberty.

Which is it.

I am a native son of AZ, born in Scottsdale (a very long time ago).

Have not lived there for a long time, but still visit on a pretty routine basis.

Well then, Sun Devil 92, in your mind I would be a liberal left winger for most purposes other than immigration.
I don't hate rich people ( would be pretty hypocritical because I retired when I was 54 -- 20 years ago -- I've been one of the lucky ones and had a good life ) but I hate the way some of them GOT their money.
Those who rip off people and who would lay off 10,000 people and ruin their lives to ship jobs overseas to increase the company's profit 1%. I hate pendejos like that.
And from your description of left wingers I would have to label you as a right winger even though you expressed some contempt for them but nowhere near as much as you display for left wingers.

Welcome to our obscure little corner of the interwebs.

I hope you've had all your shots.

My lifetime favorite fishing place. Started going there in the early 50's but haven't been back there for over 20 years now. Just a lot of memories and some pictures.

Bennet Springs, Mizzouri? I live next to the Elk River, in the SW corner next to Okiehome and Arkanass...
Dear old Dad lives in Yuma....

You're down by Roaring River State Park then. In that neck of the woods anyway. Never did like that place much except for where the stream comes out of the cliff. When I was a kid I would fish in that lake at the head of the stream where you aren't supposed to fish :) Had it stocked with huge lunkers.

Don't know the Elk River, as I recall the White Rive is down there at Branson. Took a few float trips there.

Missouri used to be a good state ... but the right wing crazies have taken over.
Apologies if you're a right wing crazy. Hope not. Haven't been here long enough to know who is who.

Bennet Springs, Mizzouri? I live next to the Elk River, in the SW corner next to Okiehome and Arkanass...

You're down by Roaring River State Park then. In that neck of the woods anyway. Never did like that place much except for where the stream comes out of the cliff. When I was a kid I would fish in that lake at the head of the stream where you aren't supposed to fish :) Had it stocked with huge lunkers.

Don't know the Elk River, as I recall the White Rive is down there at Branson. Took a few float trips there.

Missouri used to be a good state ... but the right wing crazies have taken over.
Apologies if you're a right wing crazy. Hope not. Haven't been here long enough to know who is who.

I am not a right wing nutzie, but their ar a lot of them..I live farther west of Roaring River State park in the corner next to the state line of Arkanass and Okiehoma...I was an electrician for Industrial, commercial and residential, and did power generation repair and operation my second tour in the Army. My first I was an anti-armor missile tech, and so I did industrial electronics maintenance and repair...But I earned more money running a masonry crew. So I stopped...

Last edited:

I'd feel bad for you living in Arizona if it weren't that I live in Texas........but so glad to welcome you to USMB....hope you enjoy posting here.

Forum List

Back