Hello Everyone

Leighton

Rookie
Nov 4, 2016
I am mostly Libertarian leaning. However I support most third parties for the sake of ending the two party system we currently have. I look forward to beinga part of the forum!

Welcome. You'll find that everybody here is respectful of others and their differing ideologies. Some say we are almost too accepting of each other. I'm sure nobody here will judge you based on your Libertarian beliefs, and you may even sway some people's opinions.

Just run now, and don't look back. Find a happy place.

Welcome. You'll find that everybody here is respectful of others and their differing ideologies. Some say we are almost too accepting of each other. I'm sure nobody here will judge you based on your Libertarian beliefs, and you may even sway some people's opinions.

Just what I like to hear! When i say I'mmostly Libertarian it's simply due to the fact that I strongly agree with personal freedoms, less foreign intervention, and a free market. With that being said there are libertarian mindsets I disagree with and other ideologies I do agree with. I believe limiting yourself to following every single belief held by your party can lead to ignoring the real issues as you see fit

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just run now, and don't look back. Find a happy place

*sorry aaron, could not resist...:coffee:

Welcome to the boards, Leighton, enjoy your stay.:welcome:

I am mostly Libertarian leaning. However I support most third parties for the sake of ending the two party system we currently have. I look forward to beinga part of the forum!

One of the first steps to becoming an anarchist is to question the status quo and libertarians tend to do that.
Welcome aboard from another 'newbie' who questions the rights of others to rule and control human beings by force and threats of violence.

One of the first steps to becoming an anarchist is to question the status quo and libertarians tend to do that.
Welcome aboard from another 'newbie' who questions the rights of others to rule and control human beings by force and threats of violence.
I'm certainly an Anarchist at heart. I just dont believe the human race has evolved enough for anarchy to work in reality. On paper though it is ideal and I would love to see a push in that direction. I just don't trust people. And as history has shown, the corrupt rise either way

I'm certainly an Anarchist at heart. I just dont believe the human race has evolved enough for anarchy to work in reality. On paper though it is ideal and I would love to see a push in that direction. I just don't trust people. And as history has shown, the corrupt rise either way

The current governments do not work any better than anarchy can. Every government thus far has failed. Anarchists do not believe in causing harm to innocent people or in creating laws that stifle human nature and natural rights/freedoms. All governments do just those things.

I don't believe the human race is going to evolve past where it is now. Not in intelligence. I think what the human race needs to do is wake up to the reality that government, as we know it, is crippling growth. Governments do nothing but destroy. Anarchy, even if it destroyed half as much would still be a move in the right direction.

As I am sure you know, there are different opinions as to what anarchy is. When I speak of anarchy I speak of no centralized government, where people govern themselves without the use or threat of violence to control their fellow human beings.

Last edited:

Aaronland is a poptart.

The current governments do not work any better than anarchy can. Every government thus far has failed. Anarchists do not believe in causing harm to innocent people or in creating laws that stifle human nature and natural rights/freedoms. All governments do just those things.

I don't believe the human race is going to evolve past where it is now. Not in intelligence. I think what the human race needs to do is wake up to the reality that government, as we know it, is crippling growth. Governments do nothing but destroy. Anarchy, even if it destroyed half as much would still be a move in the right direction.

As I am sure you know, there are different opinions as to what anarchy is. When I speak of anarchy I speak of no centralized government, where people govern themselves without the use or threat of violence to control their fellow human beings.

I agree with you in theory. However I do believe we can evolve further and while I personally do not believe government is needed there are still many of those who do. In order to transition to the state you speak of we need to move slowly into it by taking the approach of mental reform amongst those who see this false value in our government. That's really the best way as to avoid chaos, fear, factions forming, etc. At least in my opinion.

Forum List

Back