Hello all

Have I read a Hello post before containing a poll?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Is a poll from Poland

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
A whole crop of new people today. What's up?
Again, good luck to you.

Moderating breaks forums, I'm not naming forums but 3 American ones have gone full tilt Lefty echo chambers. So it's likely some posters are finding new roosts.

I was told this was probably the most conservative place to go to, hence why I've landed here.
WELCOME Captain Caveman. I am so happy another voice of reason has joined our long-lasting and interesting board. :thup:

[/QUOTE]
We have a couple Brits on here, but they are Commie, shit stains.
You sound like you might have half a brain. Welcome!
[/QUOTE]

Thank you. The shit stains will be Labourites (Labour left wing supporters). Despite Boris having an historic win, whom I voted for, we still have an element of shit stains.

They don't realise that what's good for the UK, works in the UK and not in the US, and vice versa.

I've been to the US four times for holidays in Florida. Absolutely enjoyed it, never saw a problem, drove down to Miami for the night and only saw one gun in my four visits. A lady cop was outside the Holiday Inn on International drive standing beside the car and the handgun was in her holster.

Liked the flea markets, got myself a serious meaty leather belt and some buckles. I only buy buckles that say "Made in USA" on the back.

Sorry, I replied but I messed it up because I was on my phone and it bullied me.

Thank you. The shit stains will be Labourites (Labour left wing supporters). Despite Boris having an historic win, whom I voted for, we still have an element of shit stains.

They don't realise that what's good for the UK, works in the UK and not in the US, and vice versa.

I've been to the US four times for holidays in Florida. Absolutely enjoyed it, never saw a problem, drove down to Miami for the night and only saw one gun in my four visits. A lady cop was outside the Holiday Inn on International drive standing beside the car and the handgun was in her holster.

Liked the flea markets, got myself a serious meaty leather belt and some buckles. I only buy buckles that say "Made in USA" on the back.

Sorry, I replied but I messed it up because I was on my phone and it bullied me.

Yeah those clowns make my skin crawl...couple of lefty douche bags.

Yeah? You like the states huh? I like Florida too. Me and the Mrs were just down there a couple weeks ago. Rented a nice little place on the beach for a few days...nice.
I went to London about 10 years ago...wasn't real impressed...I hit the big sites and was out of there.
Now I have been to Scotland a couple times and I really like that place. Glasgow is a bit of a shithole but I have this unexplainable addiction to Rangers FC...don't ask. I don't know how I got hooked...past life maybe? I am hooked though...go to see them every couple years. Was gonna go in October but this Scamdemic may put a hold on those plans.

Welcome...
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Yeah those clowns make my skin crawl...couple of lefty douche bags.

Yeah? You like the states huh? I like Florida too. Me and the Mrs were just down there a couple weeks ago. Rented a nice little place on the beach for a few days...nice.
I went to London about 10 years ago...wasn't real impressed...I hit the big sites and was out of there.
Now I have been to Scotland a couple times and I really like that place. Glasgow is a bit of a shithole but I have this unexplainable addiction to Rangers FC...don't ask. I don't know how I got hooked...past life maybe? I am hooked though...go to see them every couple years. Was gonna go in October but this Scamdemic may put a hold on those plans.

I had a relative who lived in Jacksonville but then they moved to North Carolina. So we drove up to see them, I'm sure it took just over 6 hours.

London is a shithole. I took my lads down a few years ago and found Brits to be the minority. I couldn't understand what the assistant was saying in McDonalds, I felt embarrassed but at the same time, I felt pissed off.

Been to Glasgow a few times, it's just over an hour away for me. Mainly for the airport. Went into one pub, the tables were screwed to the floor, the drinks glasses were plastic and no chairs. After a quick pint, we left quickly, lol.

Tourists tend to fly in to London, train up to the North of Scotland, and then work their way down the country back to London.

I've been on a few forums, UK ones are boring and with what's been going on in America over the last 5 years, American politics is interesting.

I've always voted Conservative and UKIP when Farage was on the scene.

I'm British and get the usual 'yawning' American insults, but, I'm not a doctor so I can't fix stoopid. I give as good as I get and I don't care for wimpy Left Wing ideas.
Welcome to the site, Captain. You'll probably like it on here, if you remember MY #1 rule for this site - HAVE FUN, lots of it! My #2 rule - Please don't forget to bring the pretzels. Thank you.

I've been on a few forums, UK ones are boring and with what's been going on in America over the last 5 years, American politics is interesting.

I've always voted Conservative and UKIP when Farage was on the scene.

I'm British and get the usual 'yawning' American insults, but, I'm not a doctor so I can't fix stoopid. I give as good as I get and I don't care for wimpy Left Wing ideas.
Welcome to the site, Captain. You'll probably like it on here, if you remember MY #1 rule for this site - HAVE FUN, lots of it! My #2 rule - Please don't forget to bring the pretzels. Thank you.
AND the asparagus!

Forum List

Back