Hello All.

earlycuyler

Extra long Bad Ass Cut.
Sep 17, 2011
Drivers seat.
Hello. Mostly just lurk, but decided to join and maybe say a thing or two some time. looks like a pretty decent board. I normally read the stuff at IMAO, Real clear politics, and a few others. This board looks more entertaining.

Last edited:
Its full contact around here..

I noticed that. Its part of the reason I lurked for so long. but its not really a bad thing, like they say "steel sharpens steel", so as long as it does not get personnel all is well. Does rep get you anything here ?

I noticed that. Its part of the reason I lurked for so long. but its not really a bad thing, like they say "steel sharpens steel", so as long as it does not get personnel all is well. Does rep get you anything here ?

Reps, thank yous, friend lists have no redeeming value. If your into collecting, it could be fun I guess. Message board friendships are not what I would call permanent. I delete all mine every once in a while. Interesting how no one asks a second time.

Reps, thank yous, friend lists have no redeeming value. If your into collecting, it could be fun I guess. Message board friendships are not what I would call permanent. I delete all mine every once in a while. Interesting how no one asks a second time.

I agree.

Reps can be entertaining, especially the rep meltdowns.

Some of the rep whoring threads can be fun.

But above all else drop by the coffee shop.............

Is the coffee shop another introduction area ?

The coffee shop is a refuge where all guns and knives are checked at the door. No politics and no religion permitted within it's safe walls. Just go there to BS about just about anything else, from cute critters to the totally fucked up day you might be having. Also the number one most popular thread on the board.

Hello. Mostly just lurk, but decided to join and maybe say a thing or two some time. looks like a pretty decent board. I normally read the stuff at IMAO, Real clear politics, and a few others. This board looks more entertaining.

Well "entertaining" can be found here. It is all in the eyes of the beholder?

**WELCOME** sweetie. :D

Thanks. Looking at some of the posts, I figure I best keep a shank handy, and a good grip on the soap.

That's advisable but full body Kevlar and at the very least a full body condom for protection is strongly advised. Eye bleach and a good (eco friendly) brain wash is needed on occasion and, as always, dinner jackets are required, here is the officially approved USMB dinner wear:

straight%20jacket%20cotton%20webbing.gif

Is the coffee shop another introduction area ?

The coffee shop is a refuge where all guns and knives are checked at the door. No politics and no religion permitted within it's safe walls. Just go there to BS about just about anything else, from cute critters to the totally fucked up day you might be having. Also the number one most popular thread on the board.

(but you can't say the F bomb in there..I learned) :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back