Hello all

Firehorse

Free Thinker
Sep 4, 2011
Again, hello. I'm not actually 'new' (I've been lurking and reading for a few months now) but sense I did finally get off my lazy bum and create an account (that was hard :) ) I figure I should at least say hello.

A little about me .... I'm a mid 40's white guy that has been empolyed in one job or other for better then 20 years ... So I guess that tells you I'm not a democrat and in fact, as I think back on the various presedental elections, I have never voted for a dem for the oval office. This is not on purpose, it's just that I have certain things I want to see in a Pres. On the very top of that list is military service. If your going to be commander and chief, you should have at least served your four years.

I'm not much into the blame game in politics (no matter how popular it is in today's country) unless there is a specific person to blame (such as obamacare) .... I'm more of the 'fix the darn thing' mindset (no matter how rare that is in today's politics)

anywho ... I'll see you in the forms

Again, hello. I'm not actually 'new' (I've been lurking and reading for a few months now) but sense I did finally get off my lazy bum and create an account (that was hard :) ) I figure I should at least say hello.

A little about me .... I'm a mid 40's white guy that has been empolyed in one job or other for better then 20 years ... So I guess that tells you I'm not a democrat and in fact, as I think back on the various presedental elections, I have never voted for a dem for the oval office. This is not on purpose, it's just that I have certain things I want to see in a Pres. On the very top of that list is military service. If your going to be commander and chief, you should have at least served your four years.

I'm not much into the blame game in politics (no matter how popular it is in today's country) unless there is a specific person to blame (such as obamacare) .... I'm more of the 'fix the darn thing' mindset (no matter how rare that is in today's politics)

Most of us are unformed.

Military service is a solid place to start, anyone not willing to put their life on the line fir the country has no reason to lead it. It's a starting point. As for lurking, it's hard to lurk a thread that I just made, but I'm sure if you thought of that you wouldn't have said anything.

Actually I was lurking on the boards

Welcome to USMB, Firehorse. Hope you like it here.

Forum List

Back