Hello All

I've been a lurker for a long time now and figured i'd start participating.
I'm conservetive with a slight libertarian lean. But I wont get to deep into my views here i'll just let my post do the talken and you can decide to hate me at that point.:eusa_whistle:
Welcome fellow chinaman!

And to think I was 45 when I made that post...
Thanks for reminding me how old I am asshole!!!!

I'm conservetive with a slight libertarian lean. But I wont get to deep into my views here i'll just let my post do the talken and you can decide to hate me at that point.:eusa_whistle:
Welcome fellow chinaman!

You rike my clomment!

Welcome fellow chinaman!

You rike my clomment!

Ahso asshoe....
1595887698156.png

Welcome fellow chinaman!

You rike my clomment!

Ahso asshoe....
View attachment 367969
Yu vely old... need flied lice...

Welcome fellow chinaman!

You rike my clomment!

Ahso asshoe....
View attachment 367969
Yu vely old... need flied lice...

Nah....Geisha Girls perk me right up.

Here is what I reported.

HereWeGoAgain is a Russian bot that's part Chinese and is an ANTIFA operative agitating for the Taliban.

Think I'm playing? You will fucking see, MAGA MOTHERFUCKERS!

Here is what I reported.

HereWeGoAgain is a Russian bot that's part Chinese and is an ANTIFA operative agitating for the Taliban.

Your intelligence sucks!!
I'm also the Supreme Commander of the Taliban and the Exalted Grand Dragon in the KKK!

Here is what I reported.

I'm also the Supreme Commander of the Taliban and the Exalted Grand Dragon in the KKK!

GITMO. FBI gonna git'cha

Here is what I reported.

GITMO. FBI gonna git'cha

A free vacation to Cuba?
I'll pack my bags!!!

Here is what I reported.

GITMO. FBI gonna git'cha

A free vacation to Cuba?
I'll pack my bags!!!

And your paddle board for the trip back. I bet the fishing is awesome in Cuba.

Here is what I reported.

GITMO. FBI gonna git'cha

A free vacation to Cuba?
I'll pack my bags!!!

And your paddle board for the trip back. I bet the fishing is awesome in Cuba.

Thats what they say.
I guess when you're not allowed to own a boat that can go the distance to the US the offshore fish dont get much pressure.

Hard to believe it's almost been a decade, eh?

Hard to believe it's almost been a decade, eh?

But my message has remained consistent .......

Hello noob :abgg2q.jpg:

Mister also I had conservatives in the family and thus foreigners are Nordics and U.S. fans and then also me if Biden wins the election against conservative Trump ... I know a good conservative for republicans i'm spelling Ted Cruz in the election campaign in 2024 at age of 53 in 2024 ...

Forum List

Back