Hello all

Middleman

Defender of the month
May 16, 2010
Northwestern United States
Hi, I'm new here and, as suggested, I'm introducing myself. I looked over the site and it appeared reasonable.

I'm not much of an extremist, most of the time, but I have my moments. I lean more conservative as time goes on, but I pick and choose my stances individually and am very much non-ideologue. I'm one of those swing voters.

I definitely dislike mudslinging, I really don't see much point in it.

Hi, I'm new here and, as suggested, I'm introducing myself. I looked over the site and it appeared reasonable.

I'm not much of an extremist, most of the time, but I have my moments. I lean more conservative as time goes on, but I pick and choose my stances individually and am very much non-ideologue. I'm one of those swing voters.

I'm pro mudslinging

bratislava-stag-mud-wrestling4.jpg

So, you swing both ways. Good to know.

Welcome. I will sling Mud at you... even if Mud doesn't want to be slung.

Middleman--

Welcome to the board. May you retain your balance and equilibrium no matter how much mud is slung at you.

sky:razz:

So, you swing both ways. Good to know.

Welcome. I will sling Mud at you... even if Mud doesn't want to be slung.
Mud would prefer to be flung, I think. I know I would; it sounds like fun.

Welcome, new person.

New Topics

Forum List

Back