Hello all, I'm a newbie

Dexter60

Rookie
May 17, 2010
Hello, I'm Erika a former Oregonian and now living in Wisconsin. I will be 50 in about a month, I have two grown kids and three grandkids. I am very much a conservative and don't plan to change my views on that in the near future. I use to post on other political message boards, but they have since shut down. I look forward to posting with you all.

Welcome Dexter.

There is no need to post in bold.

I hope you're not carrying some kind of curse that shuts down boards!

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome. Naa, I'm not the one who carried the curse, lol. Some of the boards got pretty nasty with name calling and accusing posters of being drug users and what not. The name calling went back and forth, but accusing of drug using and worse accusations came most from the lib's towards anyone who disagreed with them. I wasn't raised that way and I refuse to participate in that type of behavior.

Thanks for the welcome. Naa, I'm not the one who carried the curse, lol. Some of the boards got pretty nasty with name calling and accusing posters of being drug users and what not. The name calling went back and forth, but accusing of drug using and worse accusations came most from the lib's towards anyone who disagreed with them. I wasn't raised that way and I refuse to participate in that type of behavior.
Oops, then!

USMB is the big city in that respect. :lol:

Then you better not engage in about 80% of the posts here lol.

Welcome!

Hello, I'm Erika a former Oregonian and now living in Wisconsin. I will be 50 in about a month, I have two grown kids and three grandkids. I am very much a conservative and don't plan to change my views on that in the near future. I use to post on other political message boards, but they have since shut down. I look forward to posting with you all.

Welcome, heres you and ava $images.jpg.

Welcome, I lived in Oregon for 10 years way back when it was still Oregon and not a Kalifornia Burb. The PNW is still one of the prettiest places there is. Last time I was back up there was 1997 and the new Oregon political attitude makes the old 1960s Oregon hippie attitude seem conservative. Enjoy!

i am just gonna call bullmal on this...its always the other persons fault....right....

i like how you announce you are closed minded and damn proud of it.....

i am just gonna call bullmal on this...its always the other persons fault....right....

i like how you announce you are closed minded and damn proud of it.....

She'll fit right in.

Forum List

Back