“Hell yes we are going to take your AR-15”

264.jpg

The country decided gay people had a right to get married, and we got gay marriage. The country decided weed should be legalized, and weed is being legalized. The country decided we need universal background checks and a ban on large capacity magazines and guns designed for combat. The NRA and gun nuts will whine, but we will achieve that too.

I wonder who the hell told Beto he was leadership material? I cringe to think of him negotiating with Putin or Xi. WTF?

He thinks it's a Military weapon. He knows nothing about it or guns in general. Would you hire someone to build your house that knows nothing about construction? What a fucking Dufus.

AYFKM? This guy is actually pretending to take the high road, the moral way, making personal sacrifices to stay above the fray? I wouldn't want a phony bastard like that on any of my teams.

Beto is a wealthy privileged elitist

Beto is the nerdy kid I would stuff in the locker and I was a nerd...

Can not stand him at all...

As much as I'd like to see Beto doing his spastic arm-waving Bobby Kennedy impersonation on the porch demanding my AR-15 "assault rifle", he'd come up empty. What Beto hasn't figured out is there are several semi-auto brands in both 5.56 and 7.62 calibers he's left out. Here's one for instance....the Ruger Mini-14. It's not black (RACIST!), it's stock is made of biodegradable wood, (GREEN!) and it's called a ranch gun....a rural touch intended to convey it's purpose is to dispatch varmints like coyotes and feral hogs instead of classrooms full of children. Should we tell Beto about it? Nah.
casty.gif

5816.jpg

Beto is a flaming idiot and will never ever be President of this country, because there aren't enough stupid people to vote for him. He also doesn't have a clue that there are scores of other types of semiautomatic rifles that most people haven't even heard of..

List of semi-automatic rifles - Wikipedia

For shits and giggles I tried bump-firing my M1 carbine, last time I went to the range. I found that you can easily empty a 30-round magazine downrange in a matter of seconds, with a little practice.

Like in this video..

I actually would have supported Beto O’Rourke had this been primarily directed at criminals, unlawfuls, etc. but, no, it was directred at Law-abiding citizens. Here it comes: “but law-abiding citizens don’t need an AR-15”. Really? The criminals are using AR-15s and now the first step is too take it out of law-abiding citizens and put them at a further disadvantage with criminals who get to keep their guns of any and all size and automation?

I think many on the Left - not all - hate Law-abiding citizens having guns more than they do criminals having guns.

I actually would have supported Beto O’Rourke had this been primarily directed at criminals, unlawfuls, etc. but, no, it was directred at Law-abiding citizens. Here it comes: “but law-abiding citizens don’t need an AR-15”. Really? The criminals are using AR-15s and now the first step is too take it out of law-abiding citizens and put them at a further disadvantage with criminals who get to keep their guns of any and all size and automation?

I think many on the Left - not all - hate Law-abiding citizens having guns more than they do criminals having guns.
He did go too far. The right answer is you can keep your gun but we are no longer manufacturing and selling new ones moving forward.

He will never be potus

What is it about left tards who do not know the meaning of "shall not be infringed"?
It doesn’t mean weapon manufacturers can make wmds or that you can possess them.

How come you don’t cry about machine guns being classified and regulated differently than most other firearms? So just throw ar15s on that list.

law-abiding citizens don’t need an AR-15”. Really?
Yes, really.

What is it about left tards who do not know the meaning of "shall not be infringed"?
It doesn’t mean weapon manufacturers can make wmds or that you can possess them.

How come you don’t cry about machine guns being classified and regulated differently than most other firearms? So just throw ar15s on that list.
You are a moron..

The founding fathers wanted the populace to be equally armed as any government entity. It is the only check to tyranny imposed by the few. The Declaration Of Independence made it very clear about institutions created by men and the need to remove them when they become tyrannical. Without the ability to keep them in check, you become slaves in short order.

Rights derived from GOD are non-negotiable. The ability to protect those rights is also non-negotiable.. That is why the founding fathers, wrote in the clearest possible way "The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed"

This means no check on munitions, no check on guns of any type... ANY law prohibiting the ability of the people to own and operate ANY fire arm is illegal under the US Constitution.

Forum List

Back