Hell just froze over....Chris Mathews....Better 4 more years of Trump than sanders in office...

Nor have any of those wars ended. Obama didn't start the wars with Iraq and Afghanistan either but he is still a failure for not ending them.

You conveniently left out Libya and Syria that your beloved Hussein declared regime change for. President Trump has not followed suit.

I left out nothing. We were talking about wars that *others* started. Obama started those wars and I have condemned him for doing that. You simply don't want to stay on topic.

Of course you want to keep the scope narrow, in a lame attempt to make President Trump look bad.

I'm the one who expanded it to Obama. Obama failed and so far Trump has failed.

Obama started new wars, President Trump hasn’t. If Hillary was President we’d be at war with Syria.

I have no idea how to address something like this. We have been at war with Syria for years now. The discussion though was about ending the wars, not starting them.

ovuwvfj1zoi41.jpg

He didn't win in 2016, so right away I know your article is stupid and bias. I will vote for whoever the Democrat nominee is, which the maj of democrats will.

Sanders has no chance of winning a National Election, so remember this in November and remember taking a communist is just insane!

Also Trump won the Electoral College which mean he won the election even if you lie about it...

So you say!

So says the results of 2016 that Trump won and because you hate reality is not my issue!

Also Sanders is a Russian whore of a plant and him and Jill Stein have been since 2016!

Seeing that voters in NV took Bernie to a landslide over the others has gotten the Fat Donnie crew nervous and worried.
The people speak. Democracy in action.

No one is worried about Bernie....except maybe his doctor.

Forum List

Back