Hell Hath No Fury....

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
This is especially funny...

A Trump supporter was texting his girlfriend before he tried to stop the counting of the electoral votes on 1/6. She tried to break the news to him that he was an idiot. He called her a "moron".

So she turned him in to the feds.

1614299946486.png
Here he is getting the message that he was busted.

If you've missed the database on blabbers who are being hunted down like dogs...

This is especially funny...

A Trump supporter was texting his girlfriend before he tried to stop the counting of the electoral votes on 1/6. She tried to break the news to him that he was an idiot. He called her a "moron".

So she turned him in to the feds.

View attachment 461692 Here he is getting the message that he was busted.

If you've missed the database on blabbers who are being hunted down like dogs...

He is an idiot, along with anyone else who believes the election was stolen.

The moral to this story is if you want to riot go to a democrat approved riot like those run by Antifa and BLM. You can do a lot more looting and burning and beat up cops and innocent citizens. You may even end up with a big screen TV or new shoes.

If you do get caught there is a good chance some nice democrat will bail you out so you can go back and have more fun.

Also if you do riot make sure to cover your face so you can’t be recognized on the videos of the riots. You can tell most of the rioters who invaded the Capitol Building were amateurs because they were not wearing even coronavirus masks.

The moral to this story is if you want to riot go to a democrat approved riot like those run by Antifa and BLM. You can do a lot more looting and burning and beat up cops and innocent citizens. You may even end up with a big screen TV or new shoes.

If you do get caught there is a good chance some nice democrat will bail you out so you can go back and have more fun.

Also if you do riot make sure to cover your face so you can’t be recognized on the videos of the riots. You can tell most of the rioters who invaded the Capitol Building were amateurs because they were not wearing even coronavirus masks.

Nah, the moral to the story is that when you commit a federal crime, they will hunt you down like dogs...and it's best to not tell people you're committing the crime.

Nah, the moral to the story is that when you commit a federal crime, they will hunt you down like dogs...and it's best to not tell people you're committing the crime.

Fair point. The invasion of the Capitol Building was a federal crime plus Nancy Pelosi probably wet her panties in fear. So of course she (being a wet hen) will hunt down the intruders.

Antifa and BLM can loot and burn down any democrat city and get away with it because the Dems really don’t care about the good people who live in their cities.

So as I said if you want to riot go to a democrat approved riot in a city run by democrats.

Fair point. The invasion of the Capitol Building was a federal crime plus Nancy Pelosi probably wet her panties in fear. So of course she (being a wet hen) will hunt down the intruders.

Antifa and BLM can loot and burn down any democrat city and get away with it because the Dems really don’t care about the good people who live in their cities.

So as I said if you want to riot go to a democrat approved riot in a city run by democrats.
No, they hunt down rioters no matter where they riot.

No, stupid. The moral of this story is don't disrespect your girl.

I support American institutions. You want to destroy them. So I can see why you are so challenged .
Destroy? No.

I want to change them... Absolutely. I do not want to support the same shit we've done before Trump... I don't think that's the way to go. If you don't want Trump, or someone like him back, I would suggest you don't try to go back to the way it was before Trump either.

Supporting Biden isn't a great start on your part.

I support American institutions. You want to destroy them. So I can see why you are so challenged .
Destroy? No.

I want to change them... Absolutely. I do not want to support the same shit we've done before Trump... I don't think that's the way to go. If you don't want Trump, or someone like him back, I would suggest you don't try to go back to the way it was before Trump either.

Supporting Biden isn't a great start on your part.

Yeah, before Trump, we counted Electoral votes about 2 months after Election Day...it was really uneventfulful

You definitely don't support that shit...

Yeah, before Trump, we counted Electoral votes about 2 months after Election Day...it was really uneventfulful

You definitely don't support that shit...
Is that what you think I was talking about? Really?

Forum List

Back