Hehehehehehe

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Couldn't have said it better-

Whenever I see a contributor here on UnzReview talking about White people being ‘racist,’ red flags immediately go up.
In the United States politicians are elected who are filled with contempt for Whites and they face zero consequences. Americans universities have courses in ‘Whiteness studies.’
Blacks and other non-Whites have a multitude of race-based special interest groups, while Whites are not allowed to because it would be ‘racist.’ I can go online and watch videos of blacks attacking Whites and the mainstream media won’t come within thousand miles of acknowledging it. the Democratic Party had embraced anti-whiteness, though Republicans have too, just not overtly. We have ‘critical race theory’ now- teaching Whites they are evil and non-Whites they are victims.
And then we have the author of this article, accusing Trump of anti-black, anti-Hispanic racism.
Blah blah blah. I’m done with White people who Aren’t’ racist. You need to get your head out of your ass Eric.

From the "author" who, while, getting some things correct feels hie is totally correct- man, this guy gets a source to showcase his ignorance is- I don't know what.

What an Ugly Show

One hopes new president Biden will quickly rejoin the sensible Paris climate accords and the important nuclear control deal with Iran. Four years ago, candidate Trump promised to end America’s festering little colonial wars in Afghanistan, Africa and the Mideast. He never did. Now Biden has the chance to end these ill-starred, trillion-dollar misadventures with the stroke of a pen, recalling Founding Father Ben Franklin’s golden dictum, ‘no good war; no bad peace.’

And that's just the last paragraph- good lord!

Whenever I see a contributor here on UnzReview talking about White people being ‘racist,’ red flags immediately go up.
In the United States politicians are elected who are filled with contempt for Whites and they face zero consequences. Americans universities have courses in ‘Whiteness studies.’
Blacks and other non-Whites have a multitude of race-based special interest groups, while Whites are not allowed to because it would be ‘racist.’ I can go online and watch videos of blacks attacking Whites and the mainstream media won’t come within thousand miles of acknowledging it. the Democratic Party had embraced anti-whiteness, though Republicans have too, just not overtly. We have ‘critical race theory’ now- teaching Whites they are evil and non-Whites they are victims.
And then we have the author of this article, accusing Trump of anti-black, anti-Hispanic racism.
Blah blah blah. I’m done with White people who Aren’t’ racist. You need to get your head out of your ass Eric.

From the "author" who, while, getting some things correct feels hie is totally correct- man, this guy gets a source to showcase his ignorance is- I don't know what.

What an Ugly Show

One hopes new president Biden will quickly rejoin the sensible Paris climate accords and the important nuclear control deal with Iran. Four years ago, candidate Trump promised to end America’s festering little colonial wars in Afghanistan, Africa and the Mideast. He never did. Now Biden has the chance to end these ill-starred, trillion-dollar misadventures with the stroke of a pen, recalling Founding Father Ben Franklin’s golden dictum, ‘no good war; no bad peace.’

Wow. They really went full-retard in that last paragraph. How are idiots like that allowed to even vote? How can they even breathe without someone pushing on their chests?

1606412687623.png

Harris's reign will probably put the big O's to shame for number of countries attacked.

*****SMILE*****

:)

What an Ugly Show

I thought it was a fucking joke. Was that serious?
:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back