hehehaha

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:laugh:

This has to be one of the best singles ads ever printed. It is reported to have been listed in the Atlanta Journal.

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting....

Please scroll down

dog.jpg

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week-old black Labrador retriever.

• Thanks
Reactions: Joz
That was so awesome! Don't care if it is true. My wife wants lab or retriever. She loved this post.

Thanks!!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Stephanie again.

That was so awesome! Don't care if it is true. My wife wants lab or retriever. She loved this post.

Thanks!!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Stephanie again.

Why, thank you Yurt....

Even if, Hobbit is a party :poop::p:

It was emailed to me by a friend.. I still thought it was CUTE....;)

Yes, I am. I was the one who rained on my Dad's parade when he believed all that nonsense about the 'hidden meaning' in The Twelve Days of Christmas.

So the following isn't true? Egads!

Religious symbolism of The Twelve Days of Christmas

1 True Love refers to God

2 Turtle Doves refers to the Old and New Testaments

3 French Hens refers to Faith, Hope and Charity, the Theological Virtues

4 Calling Birds refers to the Four Gospels and/or the Four Evangelists

5 Golden Rings refers to the first Five Books of the Old Testament, the "Pentateuch", which gives the history of man's fall from grace.

6 Geese A-laying refers to the six days of creation

7 Swans A-swimming refers to the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit, the seven sacraments

8 Maids A-milking refers to the eight beatitudes

9 Ladies Dancing refers to the nine Fruits of the Holy Spirit

10 Lords A-leaping refers to the ten commandments

11 Pipers Piping refers to the eleven faithful apostles

12 Drummers Drumming refers to the twelve points of doctrine in the Apostle's

:laugh:

This has to be one of the best singles ads ever printed. It is reported to have been listed in the Atlanta Journal.

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting....

Please scroll down

dog.jpg

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week-old black Labrador retriever.

That's cool.

***and pay no attention to certain fellows who wish to share their lack of imagination***